Describe your s*x life in a sentence :)

This discussion is about "Describe your s*x life in a sentence :)" in the "General Discussions" forums.
Mine is the dead don't die...

Default Describe your s*x life in a sentence :)

Mine is
    the dead don't die

True story, I have buddy who is/was a driver for UPS, hooked up with a nympho girlfriend who gave him a run for his money, he's an older guy, 50's. So he got mail order ****** and popped them as needed, sometimes doubling or maybe tripling up, this girl was wild, according to him. She lasted with him about 6 months. Less than a year or so later, he's taking an eye exam for his driving physical, fails the test in one eye due to some type of damage. Now he's chucking boxes, has about 7 years before he can retire. Was it ****** Maybe. 20's is too young for issues like this IMO, go see a real doc and figure it out.

Hello, man. I've been using Ci*lis for many years and everything is fine. However, as far as I know, it is not recommended the mixing it with any other drugs, it may be dangerous. Moreover, I would advise you to be careful and buy vi*gra only from trusted and verified sellers like sterkeapotheek.nl. They are providing the most qualitative drugs, that are really working. I am really happy that I have found this shop, it has helped me to get rid of my erectile dysfunction, and I can have s*x again, like I am 18 years old again. That's so nice!

mura ni og derby cock, bisan mopilay na ang ulo pero motosik lang gihapon...

5.    Advertisement