Discovered a new world called Counter Strike: GO

This discussion is about "Discovered a new world called Counter Strike: GO" in the "General Discussions" forums.
It is the best game I've played in a while, as I am 28, and in the past, I played a lot of games, CS: ...

Default Discovered a new world called Counter Strike: GO

It is the best game I've played in a while, as I am 28, and in the past, I played a lot of games, CS: GO it is a new level. I am not sure if many of you will share my thoughts, but this game is a masterpiece.

Counter Strike Global Offensive is a pretty nice game, and I really love it. Trust me, this is my favorite game, and I have spent more than 2000 hours playing that game. However, it has some really serious problems, that made me quit that game. Cheaters and bad ranking system. I had to order a cs go rank boost to achieve the rank that I really deserved. I was lucky that csgo-boosters.com are having some really cheap and qualitative services. However, I quit playing cs go because I have lost the rank again

Oh, yeah, it's just a great game, and I like its originality and detail most of all. But that's what makes you fully immerse yourself and can play as if you were living it in reality!!!

playing it till now... disappointed with the cheaters but that's what you get since the game is for free...

a whole new world...

Since I've started to play cs:go my whole life changed, and I know that sounds cheesy and funny, but it's the truth. I spent quality time during quarantine playing with my friends, it was something that we were still able to enjoy each other's company during those crazy times. I had to boost my account to be able to play with them cause they've been playing for far longer than me and had better ranks. I used a boosting service that I read about on here https://fcpetitbard.com/ and was really happy with the results.

I also love it, it's amazing. I wonder how did you discover it only now.

I love the CSGO. For me, it's the most exciting shooter I've ever played in my gaming experience. Although I was in the gaming industry not so long ago, but immediately fell in love with the process of playing csgo prime. I was attracted to it with the first game, and still keeps me in suspense because there are constantly updates that are really needed players. I am sure the developers are listening to their users, and that is why this game is number one in the gaming world.

9.    Advertisement