Wikis pages and their effects on web traffic

This discussion is about "Wikis pages and their effects on web traffic" in the "General Discussions" forums.
When I first decided to start my online business I knew I had to come up with good strategies that will help my web page ...

Default Wikis pages and their effects on web traffic

When I first decided to start my online business I knew I had to come up with good strategies that will help my web page to get a high and healthy volume of web traffic. But I did not have enough money to market and advertise my online business so I chose to hire the best Wikipedia page creation service that I could afford to get my wiki pages created and use those wiki pages as a source to drive web traffic to my web page. It using wiki pages to attract web traffic was one of the best decisions I had made. What other ways could I have used to increase and attract a high volume of web traffic?

Quote Originally Posted by JosephineHauser View Post
    Wikipedia page creation
    Basically I think you nailed it man. Wikipedia articles are the best way to increase website traffic. If they are published of course. Don't be surprised, 99.99% of articles get trashed. So I guess professional writers https://findmywriters.com/best-term-...ervice-review/ should take care of it. And even though they cannot guarantee you a placement, if you write it yourself, I am just sure your article will be deleted. So give them a chance but remember celebrity significance criterion.

3.    Advertisement