Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By slakker

Moving

This discussion is about "Moving" in the "General Discussions" forums.

Default Moving

Hello! I got a new job in Wellington and soon Iíll move there. I have to find a new place to live not far from the city center. Does anybody knows good property management company or someone, who can give me a flat for a rent?

Hello, Grace. I congratulate you with getting a new job! Auckland is a good city to live in, and when it comes to moving out and looking for a new flat it's better to use a professional help. Why don't you check some property management companies' websites like https://cgpm.co.nz or https://www.crockers.co.nz? Maybe you should look for a separately standing house ó preferably a small one if you want to save money.

Banned User
    Movement is life! Let's move together! Otherwise, we will feel like young people as old people.

i like to move it move it
    ya like to move it!
    diablo85 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GraceDee View Post
    Hello! I got a new job in Wellington and soon Iíll move there. I have to find a new place to live not far from the city center. Does anybody knows good property management company or someone, who can give me a flat for a rent?
    My friend moved to New Zealand a few years ago and she said that it would be best if you rent a hotel room or rent an inexpensive apartment at first time. This will help you find all the offers for renting a house or apartment and choose what will be the best for you and at a good price. Don't worry that you will have to quickly move to a new place, I know that in New Zealand there is a portal that facilitates the search for moving companies in your area, you can find this site called WiseMove. There you will not only find offers to move in your area, but also you will get a quote for relocation. Usually this is more than 50% of the cost of moving company services, so moving to a new house will be quick, comfortable and inexpensive, but you can choose a really cool apartment and get more favorable rental conditions.

6.    Advertisement