Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bad credit history. What to do?

This discussion is about "Bad credit history. What to do?" in the "General Discussions" forums.
Hi guys! I have a problem. I'm not american but I live here during 9 years. In my country I was dealing with some business ...

Default Bad credit history. What to do?

Hi guys! I have a problem. I'm not american but I live here during 9 years. In my country I was dealing with some business and had some loans. Another words my credit history is not very good there. But now in US I am law-abiding citizen and have no any problem with bank. How do you think can I have some difficulties in openning my own account in any bank?

walay mahadlok estafa diri...

i think it would depend on the bank that you'll choose to open an account with, if it's a huge international bank that has a branch in your country, then most likely they'll have you in their Negative Credit database.

Thanks for answer! I'll try to find not very huge bank and ask them...

yep, it depends on bank of course! Do you know that many banks use Chexsystems for checking their clients before beginning to cooperate with them. ChexSystems gathers the data not only about your credit history but also many other facts. You can read about it here https://chexsystemsrelief.com/ So, you can analize all difficulties which you can be faced. Or find the bank which does not use chexsystems.

Do you have accounts will negative balances that you still have not repaid? Banks lookout for their own. If they see that, they are unlikely to allow you to get an account.

Otherwise, you don't have to have any issue opening any bank account but it also depends on what type of accounts are you looking to open? This might help you to find out https://www.crediful.com/best-money-market-accounts/ Also, many banks pull credit as a part of the account opening process. Not all, but many.

Blog Entries
    Generally speaking, negative information such as late or missed payments, accounts that have been sent to collection agencies, accounts not being paid as agreed, or bankruptcies stays on credit reports for approximately seven years

- - - Updated - - -

Strategies to Remove Negative Credit Report Entries
    Submit a Dispute.
    Dispute With the Business.
    Send a Pay for Delete Offer.
    A Goodwill Request for Deletion.
    Wait Out the Credit Reporting Limit.
    What Doesn't Work.

Are you worried about this? Don't worry! Many companies can give you a loan even with a bad credit story if you need money. I have found a reliable company that I can trust. I recently read about direct deposit loans by plscashadvance and realized that I needed this type of loan. Thanks to the high quality services of this company, I do not need to collect a lot of documents to get a loan. The money appears on my bank card within a few hours.

Now there are many different options for how to get money at the moment, but all this has its own consequences, many people do not understand what is happening with banks and creditors, are there independent people who will give advice?

Credit history often deteriorates not because of our fault, my friend once took money on a loan and then they hung big interest on him just like that, he did not want to pay it. Then he found a company that seemed to help him, as they give advice and familiarize with all the rules of banks, navigate here. I hope my post was useful, and do not fall for scams on the Internet.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast