Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

BongBong Marcos as president OK raba sa mga Cebuanos?

This discussion is about "BongBong Marcos as president OK raba sa mga Cebuanos?" in the "General Discussions" forums.

The first thing vindictive bongbong would do if he becomes president (God forbid!) is change history books with new ones emulating his father as hero in line with Rizal and Bonifacio and relegate Ninoy Aquino assassination as result of family squabble within Cojuangco family.

Second, no commemoration of EDSA revolution as holidays. In its place, declare death and burial of marcos as official holidays.

Third, replace EDSA revolution monuments with Marcos fašade.

Fourth, recover and repossess remaining jewelries and wealth still under government sequestration.

Fifth, seek from the government damages claims, reimbursement, compensation, repayment, etc. of wrongful eviction from Malacanang.

Fifth, declare martial law.

If only the Filipino people during Edsa revolution hanged the family upside down in the gates of Malacanang like what the Italian revolutionaries did to Mussolini and his mistress; the French to their king and queen, Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette, or what the Russians did to the Tsar Romanovs and family - no government officials would have dared repeating plunder knowing what the Filipino people would do to them. The Edsa revolution would have been a real revolution in the true sense of the word and would have been placed and ranked in history like the American civil war, French and Russian revolutions and other popular upheavals by citizens who got fed up of plunder and graft by ruling administrations.

Sad it is to note, Filipinos have short memories and never learned from history.
    tsunade likes this.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by genghis2510 View Post
    The first thing vindictive bongbong would do if he becomes president (God forbid!) is change history books with new ones emulating his father as hero in line with Rizal and Bonifacio and relegate Ninoy Aquino assassination as result of family squabble within Cojuangco family.

Second, no commemoration of EDSA revolution as holidays. In its place, declare death and burial of marcos as official holidays.

Third, replace EDSA revolution monuments with Marcos fašade.

Fourth, recover and repossess remaining jewelries and wealth still under government sequestration.

Fifth, seek from the government damages claims, reimbursement, compensation, repayment, etc. of wrongful eviction from Malacanang.

Fifth, declare martial law.

If only the Filipino people during Edsa revolution hanged the family upside down in the gates of Malacanang like what the Italian revolutionaries did to Mussolini and his mistress; the French to their king and queen, Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette, or what the Russians did to the Tsar Romanovs and family - no government officials would have dared repeating plunder knowing what the Filipino people would do to them. The Edsa revolution would have been a real revolution in the true sense of the word and would have been placed and ranked in history like the American civil war, French and Russian revolutions and other popular upheavals by citizens who got fed up of plunder and graft by ruling administrations.

Sad it is to note, Filipinos have short memories and never learned from history.
    I thought Philippines was 2nd to japan during Marcos's time. What are you talking about Sir?

Blog Entries
    damgo lang kutob

C.I.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by White Spiritual Boy View Post
    I thought Philippines was 2nd to japan during Marcos's time. What are you talking about Sir?
    second to japan in what? care to share your source? please provide credible source. no fb,yt and wiki pls.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    second to japan in what? care to share your source? please provide credible source. no fb,yt and wiki pls.
    Thats what old people say. They have first hand experience of course. Ang military dli mka luluoy, ang mga ta disiplinado, daghan mga nabuhat nga mga dan mga powerplant. Tinoud man cguro na sir bsan sa internet rna makita nko. dapat asa d i mukuha sourse sir? ikaw naa ka?e share daw sir

C.I.A.
    Thats what old people say. They have first hand experience of course. Ang military dli mka luluoy, ang mga ta disiplinado, daghan mga nabuhat nga mga dan mga powerplant. Tinoud man cguro na sir bsan sa internet rna makita nko. dapat asa d i mukuha sourse sir? ikaw naa ka?e share daw sir
    naay daghan source ana boss mga editorials sa internet. try lang search.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    naay daghan source ana boss mga editorials sa internet. try lang search.
    E post dri imu na basahan boss kai atong e cross examine lol
    Bsin ang g suwat kto sad mga badlongun sauna mao na nega kau marcos

C.I.A.
    E post dri imu na basahan boss kai atong e cross examine lol
    Bsin ang g suwat kto sad mga badlongun sauna mao na nega kau marcos
    sensya na boss wa man ko nag bookmark gud. sa mga editorials raman ko nambasa. daghana lang pud imo source aron matimbang nimo. usually naa sila mga references sa ilang source.some of them personal experience.

Blog Entries

^^

Tanawa ang video, ug unsa ka limpyo ang Manila sa una..

Karon pulos basura bisan asa..

1973 I think panahon ning Marcos.

Bitaw mas ma feel paman nako nga nindot ang panahon ni Marcos, although bata pako ato nga time.

As compared karon, labi na pag sulod sa Shabu, sugod nag kabuang ang mga tawo.

Marcos might be bad, but the Aquinos were worse.

Papili-on tingale ko karon diri nalang kong Marcos i compare adtong Cory ug Noynoy.

Caution: Ayaw i halungkat ang akong daan nga posts, kay pro-aquino ko sa una. Nahigmata nalang ko karon.
    Last edited by firestarter; 02-12-2018 at 05:28 PM.

Banned User
    Aquino man sad kau ko sauna kai cla man jud humot kau sa media asta sa mga libro. Sus kai na brainwashed ra d i ko..Ako papa kai aktibista jud sa panahon marcos. ni tagu gani xa bukid kai dakponon panahon martial law true story jud na.krn kai na amgo man xa nga na ilad xa. nag trabaho sad xa sauna sa atlas mining suko kau cla kai g pa sira daw ni marcos sus ang tinoud mga tao d i cory nag pa sira g himoan ra istorya nga c marcos kai para adto mag lagot mga tao nya. Labi na krn naa na internet ma kita jud nimu oi nga propaganda rjud d i tanan. Kita jud katag Marcos is a hero jud d i Charrr hahaha..

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast