Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

For those who live far away from the City. Are you happy? Need opinions

This discussion is about "For those who live far away from the City. Are you happy? Need opinions" in the "General Discussions" forums.
Originally Posted by brownie Question... dili ra kuyaw if ting uwan diha dapita? Never been there before but my wife is eyeing a lot there ...

Quote Originally Posted by brownie View Post
    Question... dili ra kuyaw if ting uwan diha dapita? Never been there before but my wife is eyeing a lot there since dool ra sa ilang ancestral home diha Fiesta Maracas area. I mean mas bintaha sa ilaha padung Bonbon kaysa diri namo nga sa Liloan. hehe
    depends where exactly kay taas man gud na nga area diha - Lahug - Busay - Malubog - Babag - Bonbon. Generally bakilid jud siya nga lugar, most houses nga naa kilid sa highway have very long foundation beneath them

from experience, most areas nga mag landslide kay didto na sa part sa Balamban like Gaas, pero next level naman pud gud ang ka habog dira nga area ui, you can literally touch the sky chos

one disadvantage living in taas/bukid area: bun-og imung sakyanan sa fuel and maintenance costs...

Quote Originally Posted by slakker View Post
    one disadvantage living in taas/bukid area: bun-og imung sakyanan sa fuel and maintenance costs...
    kana sad boss. lisud kaayo strike ug balance karon panahona

Yes. I am very happy. Living in the country is great. I like fresh air and quiet. I just recently moved, so the house is partially renovated. Now I am dealing with the issue of lighting on the street. I think that the house should be well lit. I need your advice. Maybe you can help me. What kind of garden light should I buy for the house?

Blog Entries
    Yes i am happy whenever i visit my daughter in the province and then live there in a while

I live in a village and am simply surprised by this lifestyle because it is perfect, every morning you wake up you go to the garden, but I ran into the problem of some old trees bothering me, but I found this site https://polesawguide.com/blog/electric-vs-gas-pole-saw/ that helped me with all my problems

There are pros and cons, but if your house is good and comfortable, there are more pros I think. I have an issue with my windows, so I am looking for a good and reliable company which can help me with it. I am thinking about something like on the picture below. What do you think about such windows, guys?

8.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123