Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree11Likes

Tinder App Experiences

This discussion is about "Tinder App Experiences" in the "General Discussions" forums.
Originally Posted by kit_cebu minyo ka noh? hahahaha hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Quote Originally Posted by kit_cebu View Post
    minyo ka noh? hahahaha
    hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver009 View Post
    First I would to thank to initiate this topic because I am facing some problem while using tinder app. I made an account and since six months I didn't good feedback from users so please guide me how can I make friend or do dating?
    use photo of handsome man for your profile

Lag man ang Tinder nga app sa akong phone..
    ngano kaha to..

Dude, you won’t believe it, I met one beauty in Tinder and we have been together for a year. I am so happy that I decided to try and get Tinder then. We have been living together for a year and today is our anniversary, it's so cool. But I met her, only because I didn’t attach my Facebook to Tinder then, because there were terrible pictures, and if she saw them, she wouldn’t get to know me. So if you have bad pictures on Facebook or you just worry about security of your data, then try this service to use the tinder without facebook and personal number.This site really helped me meet my love a year ago.

daghan kuno'g kuan2x diha..tinuod?

Now social media is one of the most important ways of developing everything that relates to a person and the product that he creates. Yes, there are really very good tips that can help many people find their soul mate online. In general, I have nothing against dating on dating sites, but I am for the fact that you need to be as careful as possible. First of all, you need to read review (for example here https://hookupmasters.com/adult-dati...social-review/), get acquainted with the features of registration and other points that will make staying on the site much easier and safer.

When I was single, I tried many dating sites and apps, and Tinder was no exception. I met good people there and had several dates, but nothing serious. Later my friend suggested me checking Hinge (if you haven't used it yet and want to find out more, here is a hinge dating review). I'm glad that I followed that advice as I met my soulmate there.

8.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234