Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

pagutana is Born Again is religion?

This discussion is about "pagutana is Born Again is religion?" in the "General Discussions" forums.
Originally Posted by PebblesandKisses I have no religion. I dont have to have a religion. Religion doesnt make people become better nor be religious. I ...

Quote Originally Posted by PebblesandKisses View Post
    I have no religion. I dont have to have a religion. Religion doesnt make people become better nor be religious. I only have faith and a personal relationship with God. No religion injected my faith in me, its a choice I made when I encounter Jesus' radical love and mercy. I cant and wont insist my faith to anyone, except when they experience it themselves personally. I believe when you know what youre believing in, you dont have to fight for it.
    ahh i see but Apostle Paul encouraged those who believed in Jesus to join a fellowship in Christ. do you believed in that?

Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    unsa diay kalahian boss ??

coz murag nalubog naman gyud ni tanan. coz bisan unsa na religion is same ra gyud tanan ug message - love your fellow man. nganong gubuton man gyud na ninyo mga religious na message ?? nganong dili mana ninyo buhaton ?? karon naman hinuon ang present situation sa tanan religious na mga tao is -- my religion is better than yours. if you're not the same religion as mine, you're dirt
    love your fellow man is not the center of Christianity, but love the Lord your God. Love your fellow man is next.

daghan kalahian boss as an example kay ang question na how can one be saved. Ang Protestantss lahi na sila ug doctrine kay sa RCC.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WengIA View Post
    agree ko ni bai napoleon. actually dili man jud unta born again itubag ana nga pangutana kanang unsa imo religion. mao ni timan-an na lang basta moingon gani born again ang ila religion pasabot ana mga pentecostal churches na sila.
    not necessarily.. ang Oneness pentecostal man na but considered cult.

Born Again is NOT a religion. Its a relationship. A deep, personal relationship with God. The meaning of the "born again" in John 3:3 is-- to be re-born as a new identity in Christ after encountering the truth and knowing the his real purpose.
    Born again is not a religion. Religion separates people. Some religion doesnt welcome other religions while born again people are always delighted to welcome others regardless of who they are, what they were, what religion, poor, rich, or bsag kinsa pa na. Jesus didnt have a religion. As well as his disciples. He did not teach and preach any religion. Salvation is only by grace through faith in Jesus Christ. ☺️
    Sorry, it sound so good but this is misguided. If you're a Christian then you have a religion. If you have a set of belief, rules, and rituals, you have a religion.
    lecreigh likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NapoleonBlownapart View Post
    love your fellow man is not the center of Christianity, but love the Lord your God. Love your fellow man is next.

daghan kalahian boss as an example kay ang question na how can one be saved. Ang Protestantss lahi na sila ug doctrine kay sa RCC.

- - - Updated - - -

not necessarily.. ang Oneness pentecostal man na but considered cult.
    i dont think moingon sila og born again sila og pangutan-on nimo og unsa ila religion. heh! they will tell you oneness man cguro or Jesus miracle crusade? hihihi

Yes. But fellowship is not synonymous to religion.

Religion: From the french word Religio wc means a bond or obligation or to bind. In Meriam, a personal set or institutionalized system of religious attitudes, beliefs, and practices.

Fellowship: friendly association, especially with people who share one's interests.

Paul encouraged the BELIEVERS to have FELLOWSHIP OR FRIENDLY ASSOCIATION in Christ. To pray for each other, rebuke one another and to strengthen each other. The fellowship in this context means to cultivate friendship among fellow believers.

Jesus did not teach any system. He preached the truth to everyone including tax collectors, thieves, prostitutes.

Hope i was able to answer your question sir.

Quote Originally Posted by WengIA View Post
    ahh i see but Apostle Paul encouraged those who believed in Jesus to join a fellowship in Christ. do you believed in that?

Quote Originally Posted by NapoleonBlownapart View Post
    Sorry, it sound so good but this is misguided. If you're a Christian then you have a religion. If you have a set of belief, rules, and rituals, you have a religion.
    Religion can be defined and translated widely. It came from the latin word religio wc means to bind, or obligation. But if thats your say sir, go for it.

Personally, in contrary, what I know about being born again is love, forgiveness and freewill. No rituals and rules. Jesus knew Jude and Peter were gonna betray him but didnt confront nor blame them. I believe when we truly experience God's love and realize how sinner we all are, our hearts transform. Genuinely. And everything else follows. Again, no rules, no rituals.

is born again a religion?

Yes. But fellowship is not synonymous to religion.

Religion: From the french word Religio wc means a bond or obligation or to bind. In Meriam, a personal set or institutionalized system of religious attitudes, beliefs, and practices.

Fellowship: friendly association, especially with people who share one's interests.

Paul encouraged the BELIEVERS to have FELLOWSHIP OR FRIENDLY ASSOCIATION in Christ. To pray for each other, rebuke one another and to strengthen each other. The fellowship in this context means to cultivate friendship among fellow believers.

Jesus did not teach any system. He preached the truth to everyone including tax collectors, thieves, prostitutes.

Hope i was able to answer your question sir.
    Yes its not synonymous but Churches exist through a fellowship and Churches are part of the Religion. Apostle Paul planted christian churches to have a fellowship until such time it becomes a Religion considered as Christianity. I think Religion is not really an issue, its just the people had its issue towards the act of humanity .hihihi well sa time pud ni Jesus dili man na ang iyang purpose magbuhat og Church. ang iya is ang pagluwas nato og ang freedom nato sa Law. and also kato nasangyawan ni Jesus mangita man jud sila og fellowship kay lisod pud og sila2x ra unsaon nila pagkadasig diba mao niuban sila sa panon ni Jesus. and bisan man cguro unsa nga grupo bisan dili religious need jud na og set of rules and regulation aron matuhay inyong grupo..mao moingon ko dili ang Religion ang problema its just ang tao mismo ang naay issue.. hehehehe! di na diay ka ganahan mo fellowship ron maam?

Religion can be defined and translated widely. It came from the latin word religio wc means to bind, or obligation. But if thats your say sir, go for it.

Personally, in contrary, what I know about being born again is love, forgiveness and freewill. No rituals and rules. Jesus knew Jude and Peter were gonna betray him but didnt confront nor blame them. I believe when we truly experience God's love and realize how sinner we all are, our hearts transform. Genuinely. And everything else follows. Again, no rules, no rituals.
    Baptism is a ritual. Are you not baptized? I have not known a Christian who refuse to be baptized, perhaps you're first? No rules? Are you sure? so it's ok to be act like the world, speak like the world, and think like the world? Is it ok to live a sinful life? You probably realized by now why I said you're misguided. It's ok I've been there.

Oh by the way, free will? The only contribution by our will is the sin that makes the cross necessary.
    Last edited by NapoleonBlownapart; 06-21-2017 at 11:48 PM.

Ang paraan ba para maligtas ay ang pagtanggap kay Kristo bilang Panginoon at sariling Tagapagligtas? Ang kaligtasan ba ay hindi na maiwawala? Totoo ba ang paniniwala ng mga Born Again na “Once Saved Always Saved”? Kailangan ba ang pag-anib sa Iglesia upang maligtas?

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast