Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 6370717273
Like Tree186Likes

Bastos ba ang mag unay or incest? Pero sa biblia dili lagi bastos? Old testament!

This discussion is about "Bastos ba ang mag unay or incest? Pero sa biblia dili lagi bastos? Old testament!" in the "General Discussions" forums.
Originally Posted by Jhared I still dont see any good reason nganong tanan ang pamatyon, instead of maybe creating a scheme to change them... but ...

Muted User

Quote Originally Posted by Jhared View Post
    I still dont see any good reason nganong tanan ang pamatyon, instead of maybe creating a scheme to change them...
    but with gods omnipotency i wonder how he was not able to prevent that from happening to begin with, or likely he was just trolling around, because he himself commanded child sacrifice in Exodus 22:29, and he was also guilty of killing children in egypt, double standard if you ask me...

and marrying fallen angels? half-breed demons? wtf? that sounds like a cheap movie plot, lol...
    and you believe something like that really happened? lol..
    i always say this and i say it again to you., i can tell that you're intellectually capable, and it's sad that you're wasting it in ancient superstitions, lol, wala paka nakasabot?,
    but i understand 'coz ive been there, done that..
    but whatever man that's your life not mine..
    Scheme? More than that they were given 400 years as a chance to repent. See-Genesis 15:16
    The Canaanites knew God's power - Joshua 2:10, 9:9
    One tribe in Canaan the Gibeonites repented and ware saved. Joshua 9:3-27

Exodus 22:29
    In the bible doesn't anywhere say to sacrifice your sons but to redeem or dedicate the first born sons to the Lord see Exodus 13:12-14 and 1 Samuel 1:11
    In the bible a Child dedication is common. Like Moses because of the edict of Pharoah to kill all infant males, Jochebed because of her faith in the Lord gave up her son Moses to the Lord in the Nile river and Was become a mighty prophet of God.
    It has become a Jewish custom practiced in the time of Jesus Luke 2:22

As in Genesis 6 the wickedness of men was so deep that they have close relations to the fallen angels. When God has to perform these actions the wickedness has to be so severe just that they are beyond repentance. They continually do evil and Refusing to repent, See Romans 1:20-32
    Is God guilty? Claro kaau one sided ra kaau imong story bro see Exodus 1:15-22
    Pharoah could have saved his son and the sons of Egypt if he would have let the Israelite slaves leave in peace. It was purely his responsibility.
    But what the Pharoah did when he gave his edict to kill all Male children of Israel he did it unconditionally.(Exodus 1:15-22)However to show that God is fair he gave him a chance to save their children and avoid punishment by letting Israel out of slavery, It could have been a very reasonable situation for Ramses. What I see is a very fair God he even give Ramses a chance to escape his punishment for so many times.
    Last edited by Kenshiro; 09-22-2015 at 04:16 AM.
    Tetrad likes this.

Sa mga atheist ari or for those who does not believe in the God of the

How will you defend this

He stretches out the north over empty space; he hangs the earth on nothing [Job 26:7]

This verse was written 1500 b.c, surely wala pay alamag mga taw ana kaniadto bahin sa space. Wala pud siguro na sila kabalo unsay shape sa earth. My point is, here is a verse in the bible that was written 3500 yrs ago. Yet it knows exactly that earth is floating on an empty space..

Surely naa pd siguruy supreme being na nag coach anis ila.

Btw this is just one of the verses in the bible nga naa na daay knowledge bout sa science before man started to learn or practice science. I mean, u get my point

Calling @Brownman_politiks @eclipsegenesis , if di mo atheist kay sori. Kamo ra ako prmi maktan gd na murag di mutuo sa God of the bible hehe.

No hate here, jst want to know sa nyu thoughts.

kapatid pahuway dra kung di ka gustu makig unay naku sa kwartu!

Change is constant. We could never judge the persons who are doing incest because we are not at their situation. We would never understand because we are not at their shoes. For me, what matters is the relevance. Again, personal ang id. I am into individualism man gud. Lahi-lahi gyud ang tao. Love wins and I would be very happy if I will not be placed in a situation that would be deviating from morality and on what is currently relevant. It is not easy to look and sound immoral to many. I'm glad that my ego (my normal self) is agreeing to my super ego, incest is no longer relevant, expected not to be practiced, not a norm nowadays. <peace>

Senior Member Brownman_politiks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetrad View Post
    dakpa nalang si tarzan bro! hahah
    kanang venial ug mortal sin?> they both lead a man to hell.
    ikaw ba naa koy nabantayan nimo, motobag naka og non sense kung madakpan ka. maayo pa kaayo ang sugod sa discussion nya mawala man ka sa focus kung madakpan ka.

likayi lagi ng mga side comments kay ako gani maka side comment ulbo jud ng kaspa nimo

poor understanding of the verse. kataw-an lang ka sa mga christians anang kalakiha brad!
    ka simple ra ato nga verse bai, self explanatory ra kaayo, no need for extensive exegesis. LOL

Ang law gihatag na para sa taw and is effective whenever it applies. Kung sa ilang panahon wala pa gihatag sa ginoo it means acceptable pa sya for a certain purpose. Yes God knows what sin is.....but nganong wala man niya ihatag ang 10 commandments sa panahon ni Adan ug Eve? do you think effective and law of adultery or fornication kung sila rang duha? how about bearing false witness against their neighbor nga wa paman silay silingan, makasabot kaha sila ana? hahah
    ui, pasabot nimo ok ra mag incest? dakpan na pod ka bai.

effective ba ang law of adultery or fornication? adultery diay to ila? fornication diay to ila?... incest to ilang gibuhat. But ang ginoo kabalo na ato nga sala to BUT gi allow gihapon ang act sa inyong ginoo bisan kabalo siya nga di maayo.

ikaw bai kung kabalo ka nga dunay buhaton imong anak nga sala di diay nimo siya ilikay sa sala? On that note nganong wa man nagbuhat ang ginoo og laing babaye para malikay sila sa sala?

wa ba naglain ang boot sa ginoo sa dihang kita siya nga gi unay sa lalaki ang iyang igsoon nga babaye? kabalo gud siya nga sala na, matud pa gani sa bible nga gika ligotgotan sa ginoo ang sala.

I want to mention again, that your creator, in-spite of his knowledge of the immorality behind the action has allowed it for the purpose of procreation which I find contradictory with your creator's moral standard.

to further his purpose for man to replenish the world...so simple. Ang2 man lagig sa iro sila mohabal? balik2 manta ana, dugay kasabot.
    di man gud ko pareha nimo, nga mo yango dayun sa pastor. di man sa dugay ko kasabot but gi gamit lang nako akong utok. lisod ng mag yango yango ta sa atong pastor ui, di ko robot hehe.

tanawa ra gud ka, sa sige nimo og yango sa pastor motoo na lang gud ka nga ok ra ang incest.

Tudloi imong parenti bro kay no effect for the christians imong ideas
    peace bradix!
    pangutana pa bai para madtudloan ka nako sa saktong interpretation the truth will set you free.
    labtingaw likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by labtingaw View Post
    Sa mga atheist ari or for those who does not believe in the God of the

How will you defend this

He stretches out the north over empty space; he hangs the earth on nothing [Job 26:7]

This verse was written 1500 b.c, surely wala pay alamag mga taw ana kaniadto bahin sa space. Wala pud siguro na sila kabalo unsay shape sa earth. My point is, here is a verse in the bible that was written 3500 yrs ago. Yet it knows exactly that earth is floating on an empty space..

Surely naa pd siguruy supreme being na nag coach anis ila.

Btw this is just one of the verses in the bible nga naa na daay knowledge bout sa science before man started to learn or practice science. I mean, u get my point

Calling @Brownman_politiks @eclipsegenesis , if di mo atheist kay sori. Kamo ra ako prmi maktan gd na murag di mutuo sa God of the bible hehe.

No hate here, jst want to know sa nyu thoughts.
    hello..

for me kana nga verse does not necessarily mean nga na predict ni Job ang science behind the earth's place in outerspace.

puede ra jud na ma interpret this way.. nga since wa may mga buildings saona, sigoro sa pag suroy2x ni Job sa ilang lugar looking at the northern horizon, he saw nothing but wide open spaces and a land(earth) that stretches to the far north.

thus the verse ... He stretches out the north over empty space; he hangs the earth on nothing [Job 26:7]
    labtingaw likes this.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownman_politiks View Post
    ikaw ba naa koy nabantayan nimo, motobag naka og non sense kung madakpan ka. maayo pa kaayo ang sugod sa discussion nya mawala man ka sa focus kung madakpan ka.

likayi lagi ng mga side comments kay ako gani maka side comment ulbo jud ng kaspa nimo
    ka simple ra ato nga verse bai, self explanatory ra kaayo, no need for extensive exegesis. LOL
    ui, pasabot nimo ok ra mag incest? dakpan na pod ka bai.
    effective ba ang law of adultery or fornication? adultery diay to ila? fornication diay to ila?... incest to ilang gibuhat. But ang ginoo kabalo na ato nga sala to BUT gi allow gihapon ang act sa inyong ginoo bisan kabalo siya nga di maayo.
    ikaw bai kung kabalo ka nga dunay buhaton imong anak nga sala di diay nimo siya ilikay sa sala? On that note nganong wa man nagbuhat ang ginoo og laing babaye para malikay sila sa sala?

wa ba naglain ang boot sa ginoo sa dihang kita siya nga gi unay sa lalaki ang iyang igsoon nga babaye? kabalo gud siya nga sala na, matud pa gani sa bible nga gika ligotgotan sa ginoo ang sala.
    I want to mention again, that your creator, in-spite of his knowledge of the immorality behind the action has allowed it for the purpose of procreation which I find contradictory with your creator's moral standard.

di man gud ko pareha nimo, nga mo yango dayun sa pastor. di man sa dugay ko kasabot but gi gamit lang nako akong utok. lisod ng mag yango yango ta sa atong pastor ui, di ko robot hehe.
    tanawa ra gud ka, sa sige nimo og yango sa pastor motoo na lang gud ka nga ok ra ang incest.
    pangutana pa bai para madtudloan ka nako sa saktong interpretation the truth will set you free.
    naay logic sa atheist bai ai, kay incest man ang mga anak ni Adan nag-unay para managhan ang taw, mas logical pa kung iro ilang habalan! butangi!!!!

bi i challenge you to explain daw how did the first humans, first race procreate or giunsa pag multiply ang taw from the beginning? or welcome sad imong "scientific" explaination coz brilliant man akong pagtan-aw nimo.

you know brad, himuon lang sad kang kataw-anan atubangan sa christian community kung usahay sa imong kabright di naka motuog ginoo! kay wagtangan gyud ka sa saktong wisdom nuon....

this will set you free brader, slide to 1:55:00 brad para malingaw ka
    Last edited by Tetrad; 09-22-2015 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetrad View Post
    naay logic sa atheist bai ai, kay incest man ang mga anak ni Adan nag-unay para managhan ang taw, mas logical pa kung iro ilang habalan! butangi!!!!
    ikaw ba naa jud kay habit nga dungagan ang akong statement. Asa ba gud ko nag ingon nga ang iro ang habalon? Asa gud diha sa akong statement nga nag imply nga iro ang habalon? Imo ra man ng logic.

sige ka ingon og logic nya ikaw mismo way logic, hunahunaa, nga di man gani ko ganahan maminaw anang gi unay sa igsoon unsa pa kaha ng mananap ang habalon. mao nay hunahunaa.

ang akong sulti sa akong previous nga statement mao ni nganong wa man magbuhat ang ginoo og laing babaye para di sila mag unay. pero murag wa nimo basaha or wa ka kasabot.

bi i challenge you to explain daw how did the first humans, first race procreate or giunsa pag multiply ang taw from the beginning? or welcome sad imong "scientific" explaination coz brilliant man akong pagtan-aw nimo.
    I welcome any explanation as long as di mapasanginlan ang ginoo nga nagtugot siya ug incest.

you know brad, himuon lang sad kang kataw-anan atubangan sa christian community kung usahay sa imong kabright di naka motuog ginoo! kay wagtangan gyud ka sa saktong wisdom nuon....
    mao ba, ok ra na basta di lang ko mapareha nimo og utok.

this will set you free brader, slide to 1:55:00 brad para malingaw ka
    sa akong tan-aw mao ni naka pa slave nimo, ang mga pagtolon-an sa mga pator. you should broaden your horizon, truth is everywhere.

ask me pa bai so you'll know the truth and the truth will set you free. imagine motoo ka og bitin nga mo istorya nya motoo pod ka og dragon. pagka brain washed nimo. let me tell you, ayaw na too ana para ma free na ka.

Lover and a Fighter SPRINGFIELD_XD_40's Avatar
    This has come to an end. I did not find anything in the discussion that talks about intelligence.

Be more sensible and intelligent , needs no commonsense to figure it out to start with.
    labtingaw, yhokz101 and bizz_dakk like this.
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

10.    Advertisement

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 6370717273