Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Channeled messages - Current Events

This discussion is about "Channeled messages - Current Events" in the "General Discussions" forums.
mao ni resulta sa salidang KNOWING ni Nicolas Cage...

mao ni resulta sa salidang KNOWING ni Nicolas Cage

Elite Member
    Theoretical physicist Stephens Hawkins said it was a bad idea to communicate with aliens because we'll never be prepared how extreme and alien these things might be for us even if their intentions were not hostile.

"If aliens visit us, the outcome would be much as when Columbus landed in America, which didn't turn out well for the Native Americans," Hawking has said in a forthcoming documentary made for the Discovery Channel. He argues that, instead of trying to find and communicate with life in the cosmos, humans would be better off doing everything they can to avoid contact. source Stephen Hawking takes a hard line on aliens | Leo Hickman | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk
    Imagine what if they're carrying a different kind of bacteria or virus that could wipe out the entire human race. It was also a terrible idea to send Voyager 2 satellite with our address in it. I'm just xenophobic.

C.I.A.
    It is good to be afraid for you can appreciate more what is without it. That moment is when you remember that love is all that is.

Such destruction you mention is no longer allowed to happen at this time of Earth in the higher density.

Quote Originally Posted by machinecult View Post
    Theoretical physicist Stephens Hawkins said it was a bad idea to communicate with aliens because we'll never be prepared how extreme and alien these things might be for us even if their intentions were not hostile.

Imagine what if they're carrying a different kind of bacteria or virus that could wipe out the entire human race. It was also a terrible idea to send Voyager 2 satellite with our address in it. I'm just xenophobic.

C.I.A.
    Below is just a portion of the message you can find from this source link: Sheldan Nidle - April 2, 2013

" This new realm is to be the Loving environment that is to set the stage for your final journey back to full consciousness. This path is to be travelled by you with mentors who are to instruct you in the wonders of full consciousness. This operation is to take only a few months and then you are to go through the grand metamorphosis that makes you a "physical Angel" Then you are to be trained in the day-to-day etiquette that socially governs this most heavenly realm. Heaven has set aside a series of special tasks as your first divine service. The Light is to embrace this galaxy and forge a grand set of sacred alliances that are be the forerunner of expanding the Light throughout physicality. You are to remember why you are here in the solar system and how this new star nation is to permit a permanent peace to become part and parcel of your new reality. This is something that you sense and realize. All of us are part of the Creator's divine plan! As physical Angels we are here to co-create this new wondrous realm!"

for me no one really knows...

Banned User
    parehas ra man ni nga category sa SETH Material

C.I.A.
    from AA Michael by Ron Head Eng 20130408 Your savior is standing in your shoes.

"We believe we have never asked for you to believe in, to trust, the messenger, but have always urged you to base your judgment upon the content of the message itself. Further, we will tell you now that messages that are sent to you from the higher dimensions, particularly those which contain the truth of the divine Creator, will always carry a detectable feeling to you which you will sense as a loving embrace. It is the transmission to you of that which your hearts have yearned for ever since you have journeyed away from it."

for complete message, follow this link: AA Michael by Ron Head Eng 20130408 Your savior is standing in your shoes.

C.I.A.
    "During the coming times you will find that your world is changing. That which is the truth will come forward in ways that you may have to look at twice to see the reality behind the situation. Look carefully at what you are told, at what you see, and further, what you feel inside. Your body will not lie to you. It is your first line of reality check. It will react even before your brain has grasped a thought. Do what is true in your heart of hearts and do nothing where the truth does not exist. What you feed will prosper and what you do not will perish ultimately."

complete message here Ascended Masters 20130415 Balance and Changes Message from the Masters | English Despertando.me Global Awakening Portal

Banned User
    New Age stuff ni TS?

hmm... i was into it during my college days, but not now.

C.I.A.
    Di na New Age stuff, mao nay real stuff. Real stuff are very old stuff.
    The more ka mo slow down aron pagsusi sa mga panghitabo, the more ka makabantay ug makarecall.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast