Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Istorya.net Live Sessions - Come join the Fun - Should be Lingaw!

This discussion is about "Istorya.net Live Sessions - Come join the Fun - Should be Lingaw!" in the "General Discussions" forums.
Folks, Here's the Story , I met a couple of wonderful people behind mga fun posts and Chat here in Istorya , and one common ...

Blog Entries

Lightbulb Istorya.net Live Sessions - Come join the Fun - Should be Lingaw!

Folks,

Here's the Story , I met a couple of wonderful people behind mga fun posts and Chat here in Istorya , and one common problem given to me was and I quote " Kamingaw sa Chatbox uy!" , well understandable naman , as most of us have work , or have lives , family and friends outing so on .... So in the interest of making our Chatbox Lively and make a weekly tapok where all of us are online together with full of wonderful exchange of ideas , thoughts , hobbies , music , art so on ..... neverending ..... still going on .... hehehe .... murag energizer bunny .... on..... sige ill stop na

In the interest of making our Chatbox wake up from a long sleep , a couple of istoryan's thought of a good idea , lets have "Istorya.net Live Sessions" , where we set a fixed time and day for everyone to make tapuk. Think and exchange of ideas, talent , hobbies so on, Live with everyone online wired in , where every session is a surprise , all u have to do is Join in.

So folks , to test this wonderful idea , the guys that were in today in the Chatbox , exactly 12 noon , mentioned this:

Istorya.net Live Sessions: Episode 1 - An all in Hotseat - hosted by KE & SushiKandi

When: Every Fridays - First episode will be Scary Friday the 13th 2012

Time: 3-5pm

Where: Istorya.net Chatbox ( funny kay I was told " Asa mana ang chatbox uy " ) , Find where it is and see u guys there!

Folks , please give your inputs and we will be testing if it goes well , kay if it does , you'll be surprised in episode 2 , Gaaaaaguaranteed!

Thanks guys , sige see u Friday at 3pm
    Last edited by KE-25; 07-09-2012 at 08:10 AM.
    gareb likes this.

Master Yoda's Quote “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

C.I.A. Premium Member sushikandi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Istorya.net Live Sessions - Come join the Fun - Should be Lingaw!

Basically its like a meet and greet for the first episode, since its done in the afternoon we will try to make it clean (or maybe not) as possible. People who are bored and nothing to do on friday afternoon this is a great time to hang out with some of the istoryians. For future episode theres going to be a live acoustic session via ustream (c/o KE-25) w/c features local talents. It should be fun!

Blog Entries

mga TTG nasad ang sure nga present ani! hahaha

mo kanta ko ani..! mao ra jud ni akong ika dalit..

Full support man ang TTG ani.. and mostly all pipz are free 3pm-5pm kai mingaw nah and hapit nah m-uli... atleast its way of getting to know our fellow istoryans and have fun!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sushikandi View Post
    Basically its like a meet and greet for the first episode, since its done in the afternoon we will try to make it clean (or maybe not) as possible. People who are bored and nothing to do on friday afternoon this is a great time to hang out with some of the istoryians. For future episode theres going to be a live acoustic session via ustream (c/o KE-25) w/c features local talents. It should be fun!
    Yup! , on local talents i'm sure these kids want their sound , or talents heard so if we do well in a couple of episodes , why not , but ultimately its really a good avenue to share things with fellow istoryans , great idea folks

Master Yoda's Quote “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonovanz View Post
    mo kanta ko ani..! mao ra jud ni akong ika dalit..
    Puede kaayo Jon , sige , serious bai!

C.I.A. Premium Member sushikandi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Dont forget there is a prize after the show!
    dangelndisguise and rayice like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sushikandi View Post
    Dont forget there is a prize after the show!
    ang price kai trip to hongkong... hehehehe.. btaw si sushi mg-hatag og prize who ever wins! "its more fun in the chatbox"

i am definitely joining this!!
    <3 the idea!

excited ko sa prize.... hahaha!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast