Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Bureau of Customs


This discussion is about "Bureau of Customs" in the "General Discussions" forums.
i really don't know kung asa ni nga category ibutang mao diri sa general discussion nako gi post ang topic.. sa mga MODS kamo nalang ...

  1. #1
    C.I.A. ▀attousai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,159

    Default Bureau of Customs


    i really don't know kung asa ni nga category ibutang mao diri sa general discussion nako gi post ang topic.. sa mga MODS kamo nalang nya balhin ani kung dili ni apil diri..

    here is my concern:

    gipadad-an ko sako auntie ug brandnew nga iPhone by means of parcelforce worldwide and gipadala last Oct. 25, 2010

    Service: Global Express
    Status: Held
    Last tracked at: MNL

    DateTimeLocation Tracking Event
    28-10-2010 21:37 STN Received in destination country
    28-10-2010 22:14 STN Forwarded to delivery depot
    29-10-2010 00:11 CDG Received in destination country
    29-10-2010 01:49 CDG Forwarded to delivery depot
    30-10-2010 04:55 CAN Received in destination country
    30-10-2010 07:43 CAN Forwarded to delivery depot
    03-11-2010 01:00 MNL Awaiting Customs clearance
    04-11-2010 21:37 MNL Awaiting Customs clearance
    05-11-2010 21:32 MNL Awaiting Customs clearance
    08-11-2010 19:55 MNL Awaiting Customs clearance
    09-11-2010 19:39 MNL Awaiting Customs clearance
    10-11-2010 19:17 MNL Awaiting Customs clearance

    ana ang taga parcelforce nga naa lang daw ghpon sa "Customs" and wala daw sila mabuhat regarding ana.. ang question nako karon pila pa ko ka weeks mag wait ani? murag 2 weeks naman ko naghulat wala man ghpon.. or naa bako pwede ma contact para ma process dayon ni?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Mr_NicePrice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    855
    unsa man diay arrangement ninyo ana sa parcelforce? after ma clear na sa customs mo notice ang parcelforce nimo, or you have to wait till manawag ang customs telling you about your package...

    much better adto-a nalng sa customs, they surely know what to do hehehe

  3. #3
    C.I.A. ohohoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,729
    pass lang usa ko..

  4. #4
    C.I.A. rom69erz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,894
    akong duda ana brad basin naa ka dapat i clear sa custom office. posible naa pa ka bayaran tax guro. better to clarify nalang na. ampo lang ang imo mabayaran di sama ka mahal sa unit imo madawat

  5. #5
    Senior Member Mr_NicePrice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    855
    Quote Originally Posted by rom69erz View Post
    akong duda ana brad basin naa ka dapat i clear sa custom office. posible naa pa ka bayaran tax guro. better to clarify nalang na. ampo lang ang imo mabayaran di sama ka mahal sa unit imo madawat
    ^^ sakto jud... patay ka sa random tax hehehe

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    335
    not sure where is the country of origin but if it's something important and expensive the sender should use FedEx or UPS or DHL.

    that's true there's just nothing you can do about it if you'll wait (i hope not for nothing), except to go to customs personally - oh it's in Manila - MAS GRABE ANG CUSTOMS DIDTO!

    we used to mail letters and cards using USPS (United States Postal Service) but sad to say our post office will not deliver the mails to our families it will stay with them. They will open the envelop thinking there are dollars inside.

    the subject should be changed from Bureau of Customs to Bureau of Corruptions.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    535
    naka try nasd ko ani lahi lang to ako wedding ring lang to ako gi padad-an ko ug wedding ring sa ako sister in law then gi hold sa custom ako gi adto sa custom sa lapu-lapu naka bayad ko ug tax pwerting dakoa atay kaau after nako bayad sa tax na realese ako wedding ring.....

    kung naa na sa manila imo item maylang ma-abot na dri sa cebu na custom para anha nalang nimo i follow-up basin naa ka bayran ana tax bro.....

  8. #8
    C.I.A. ▀attousai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,159
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_NicePrice View Post
    unsa man diay arrangement ninyo ana sa parcelforce? after ma clear na sa customs mo notice ang parcelforce nimo, or you have to wait till manawag ang customs telling you about your package...

    much better adto-a nalng sa customs, they surely know what to do hehehe
    sa email na gipadala sa parcelforce nako boss kay mag wait daw ko ma clear sa customs.. pero dugay man gud kaau gi clear sa customs boss..

    Quote Originally Posted by rom69erz View Post
    akong duda ana brad basin naa ka dapat i clear sa custom office. posible naa pa ka bayaran tax guro. better to clarify nalang na. ampo lang ang imo mabayaran di sama ka mahal sa unit imo madawat
    aw paita d.i.. naa man gud ko sa davao karon boss then murag layo pud ang manila.. tsk3x

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Ryan View Post
    not sure where is the country of origin but if it's something important and expensive the sender should use FedEx or UPS or DHL.

    that's true there's just nothing you can do about it if you'll wait (i hope not for nothing), except to go to customs personally - oh it's in Manila - MAS GRABE ANG CUSTOMS DIDTO!

    we used to mail letters and cards using USPS (United States Postal Service) but sad to say our post office will not deliver the mails to our families it will stay with them. They will open the envelop thinking there are dollars inside.

    the subject should be changed from Bureau of Customs to Bureau of Corruptions.
    from UK ang item gkan boss.. ana lagi akong auntie maypa nag DHL nalang siya.. possible ba kung DHL gamiton di na muagi sa customs? or kung muagi man sa customs mas paspas siya?

    paita aning customs dghan kaau ug hassle..

    Quote Originally Posted by crack View Post
    naka try nasd ko ani lahi lang to ako wedding ring lang to ako gi padad-an ko ug wedding ring sa ako sister in law then gi hold sa custom ako gi adto sa custom sa lapu-lapu naka bayad ko ug tax pwerting dakoa atay kaau after nako bayad sa tax na realese ako wedding ring.....

    kung naa na sa manila imo item maylang ma-abot na dri sa cebu na custom para anha nalang nimo i follow-up basin naa ka bayran ana tax bro.....
    aw paita gud d.i ana boss.. a big "HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!" nalang jud naa sako utok karon..

  9. #9
    ain
    ain is offline
    C.I.A. ain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,858
    FYI....

    “The Bureau of Customs is like the wild, wild West.”

    These are the words that Finance Secretary Cesar Purisima once used to describe the government’s second largest revenue agency.

    For decades, the Bureau of Customs (BOC) has been perceived as a netherworld of corruption with little or no respect for existing rules or laws. It has been seen by many as a world of syndicates which operate in a deeply entrenched system that knows only secret codes and unwritten rules.

    Government officials privy to how the BOC works say that corruption is so entrenched it is no small matter to successfully reform it.

    Labeled as one of the most corrupt government agencies in the Philippines, the Bureau of Customs (BOC) could hardly escape such tag. This has become the challenge of every head that mans BOC. The new commissioner Napoleon Morales admitted how such label affected his manner of operating the said bureau and in employing tactics and strategies to change its image.

  10. #10
    ain
    ain is offline
    C.I.A. ain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,858
    For all we know na bsta ingon ani kay grabeh au ning mga customs mo corrupt.. if u have package to Send, or even to receive... everything will be SUBJECT FOR CUSTOMS CLEARANCE. Sometimes, u will have to pay the "FIRST AND LAST CLEARANCE" before they are goin to release the package. pait au ning BOC oi... ambot lang gyud.. grabeh gyud ni sila.... ga ot lang ni sila sa BIR... maryusep...



  11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

 
  1. How to stop corruption in the Bureau of Customs
    By iNeedMoney in forum Politics & Current Events
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-21-2013, 12:37 PM
  2. Bureau of Customs abolition planned
    By higanstolsdawen in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-10-2013, 10:43 AM
  3. MERGED: BUREAU of CUSTOMS, and related topics/issues
    By la_gnostic in forum Politics & Current Events
    Replies: 283
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 05:03 PM
  4. Bureau of Customs Blue Book
    By shaider in forum Business, Finance & Economics Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 07:49 PM
  5. Finance Secretary's power to organized Bureau of Customs clipped.
    By istoryador in forum Politics & Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-22-2006, 04:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top