Page 181 of 183 FirstFirst ... 171178179180181182183 LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 1830
Like Tree115Likes

House Construction and Renovation

This discussion is about "House Construction and Renovation" in the "General Discussions" forums.
Originally Posted by jackdi Mao ni among setup Boss. ... or at least, mao ni ako nasabtan nga gi-setup nila sa amo. Naa pa'y other ...

Quote Originally Posted by jackdi View Post
    Mao ni among setup Boss.
    ... or at least, mao ni ako nasabtan nga gi-setup nila sa amo.
    Naa pa'y other fittings in-between.

Nahulog og semi-3-storey amoang balay Boss.
    Naa mi 2nd shower+cr sa taas (2/f), washing machine sa attic (3/f), then garden sprinkler sa terrace (2/f).

Yes, ang pressure tank mao'y mohatag og pressure sa taas.
    Ang pump - amo pa-andaron if mag-gamit mi'g tubig sa taas.
    If sa ubos ra tanan amo gamitan og water, amo i-off ang pump.

But more importantly para namo, naa na jud mi tubig for 24 hours.
    Before ani, kadlawn ra jud mi naa'y tubig.
    Nya dili na jud kasaka ang tubig padulong sa taas, kay hinay kaayo ang water pressure from MCWD sa amoa.

thanks bradier. hehe salamat kaau sa diagram. di ra kau sakit bill bradier sa kuryente kay pinagsa rman sad gamiton ang second floor ug thrid floor.

Ang sa among case kay kusog ang pressure pero usahay mawala kalit, maka saka ra siya sa taas pero usahay mawala, mao mag water tank, pero ipa taas namo nya nig supply, gravity nlng maong mas taas iyang butanganan.

Ni ask rako bradier kay ako gi compare ang cost ba sa installation kato 37K. salamat kaau sa pag tubag

Mga bossing, ask lng ko asa ta mkapalit og barato nya quality nga Metal I-beams og rectangle beams? naa pud ni cla own nga installer or kita na mangita og contractor? tnx

I moved not so long ago to my new house and finally I started to make some changes in it. It's a good one in general and has many pros but on the other hand I need to make a renovation in it too, mostly in case of furniture and decorations. Also my big problem is bathroom because pipes in it are so old that water leaks from them and I need to change them all which will be not a cheap thing at all
    Anyway I started from my kitchen, I bought a new fridge, table and chairs, and also painted and decorated walls with acrylic prints https://www.bigacrylic.com/, it seemed a better decision for me for this room instead of wallpapers, I really like a combination of colours from wall paints and those prints which I made there.
    And now I'm working with my bedroom, my main goals there are finding new beautiful wallpapers for it and replacing an old bed with its mattress, all other things in it seem fine.

Hello, guys! What entry doors are the best these days? Can you recommend something to me? I have found a good company for doors replacement, and I just need to choose the best options for me. If you are interested, click here now to find out more about the company. Good luck

Can you recommend where to buy furniture online? Where can I read reviews?

Quote Originally Posted by Gerrent1 View Post
    Can you recommend where to buy furniture online? Where can I read reviews?
    Professional Home&Furniture Store:

IKEA: IKEA really doesn’t need any explanation. It’s Scandinavian style furniture at very affordable prices.

Home Depot: Home Depot sells all kinds of furniture for your home, especially patio furniture (plus loads of home improvement products).

Lowe’s: Like Home Depot, Lowe’s sell all types of furniture for the home, including patio furniture.

Wayfair: Wayfair is one of the world's largest online destinations for the home.

CB2: CB2 is Crate&Barrel‘s modern furniture retailer. The CB2 online store is dedicated to modern furniture, furnishings and décor.

West Elm: West Elm is the interior designers furniture store offering design services along with their selection of furniture.

Overstock: Overstock is a huge online retailer that offers a large furniture selection. The concept behind Overstock, as the name suggests, is to offer discounted furniture from over-stocked inventories.

Room & Board: Modern design and American craftsmanship is the focus of Room & Board. They strive for sustainable design using natural materials, made in the USA.

Rooms to Go: Rooms to Go is a comprehensive home furnishing online store that carries the popular Cindy Crawford line (among others). Rooms to Go became popular by “introducing the concept of displaying and packaging furniture in complete room settings.”

Pier1 Imports: Pier One Imports is a very successful home furnishing, accessory and furniture store chain.

Blog Entries
    ahaka taken over by spam na man nuon ni

huy na-spam naman nuon ni ka-klarong way ikea, home depot, ug lowe's sa pinas lol

Naa ko pangutana...

Unsa maayo gamiton na masilya para sa hardflex na mga bong bong

All that is connected with the improvement of the house or its purchase must first be studied in detail the information. For example, I had a problem with how to calculate a mortgage payment https://www.expacting.com/en/blog/mo...rtgage-payment I found all my answers in the article above. Most times, a monthly mortgage payment is much cheaper than rent. Not only is it cheaper month to month, but when you sell your house you can end up with a check for the equity you have built up in your home.

11.    Advertisement