Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Pre-owned Orig. Apple USB Power Adapter and Cable

This discussion is about "Pre-owned Orig. Apple USB Power Adapter and Cable" in the "Gadgets & Accessories" forums.
Selling these Original Apple Product (3 sets) since they're all spare. (who knows you might need an extra set) USB Power Adapter Php.500 (wall charger ...

Default Pre-owned Orig. Apple USB Power Adapter and Cable

Selling these Original Apple Product (3 sets) since they're all spare. (who knows you might need an extra set)

USB Power Adapter Php.500 (wall charger for iTouch,iPhone, Nano, iPod)
    USB Dock connector cable Php500 (or you could buy both at a lesser price of Php750)
    Non-Negotiable. You may test it before buying.
    Slightly used but not abused. (In "Excellent Condition"; cosmetics is in top condition)

Will Ship item if needed. (Air21; add Php100)
    Will post pic if needed. (these are the newer models A1265 and A1205) the cables are also the newer version (which I wouldn't recommend to guys who'd just yank the cable after use, coz the newer cables always tear at the dock area if abused; compared to the older cables that Apple use to make)
    Meet-ups: Preferably SM City Cebu or Ayala Center Cebu. 6:00 8:00pm only. Other than these allotted time/areas please make a schedule ahead of time.
    You may leave your msgs to 0916-two-nine-three-649seven. (will reply the soonest i can. i'm always without a phone during working hours)

Thanks for viewing! =))

up for this wall charger and USB cable!

negotiable diay ni...=)

pwede 500 para sa usb and wall charger? pm me if ok apila lang contact number

usb power adapter i need 1... authentic ni cya PM me.

up para sa nangita.. sorry sa delayed reply sa pm..but you see my numbers posted sa ubos...=)

Quote Originally Posted by myk101 View Post
    Selling these Original Apple Product (3 sets) since they're all spare. (who knows you might need an extra set)

USB Power Adapter Php.500 (wall charger for iPad,iTouch,iPhone, Nano, iPod)
    USB Dock connector cable Php500 (or you could buy both at a lesser price of Php750)
    Non-Negotiable. You may test it before buying.
    Slightly used but not abused. (In "Excellent Condition"; cosmetics is in top condition)

Will Ship item if needed. (Air21; add Php100)
    Will post pic if needed. (these are the newer models A1265 and A1205) the cables are also the newer version (which I wouldn't recommend to guys who'd just yank the cable after use, coz the newer cables always tear at the dock area if abused; compared to the older cables that Apple use to make)
    Meet-ups: Preferably SM City Cebu or Ayala Center Cebu. 6:00 8:00pm only. Other than these allotted time/areas please make a schedule ahead of time.
    You may leave your msgs to 0916-two-nine-three-649seven. (will reply the soonest i can. i'm always without a phone during working hours)

Thanks for viewing! =))
    Bro is this OEM or genuine apple product? just clarification...Im interested...Im currently using same model but the fake one, the difference between the fake and genuine is while charging you can use your iPhone or iPod Touch without problems, on the other hand for the fake wall charger which is I have now, dili ka katarong ug gamit sa imoha unit coz ang function sa button nga pisliton nimo dili mo responce accordingly while gacharge...
    Last edited by trazer9877; 08-28-2010 at 09:22 AM.

@trazer9877 its guaranteed Authentic; Genuine; Original; I know OEMs and these items are not coz they all come from my personal Apple products. =)

still negotiable..=)

up for these items...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast