Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Like Tree2Likes

Which would be harder for you to give up: coffee or alcohol?

This discussion is about "Which would be harder for you to give up: coffee or alcohol?" in the "Food & Dining" forums.
Originally Posted by NataLoveMacD 100% Coffee! I can easily refuse a glass of wine than a cup of coffee. I don't know what kind of ...

Quote Originally Posted by NataLoveMacD View Post
    100% Coffee! I can easily refuse a glass of wine than a cup of coffee. I don't know what kind of addiction is this. Seriously, It sound crazy but I can't begin the morning without a cap of coffee. Personally, I tryed to quit drinkind coffee, but couldn't do it. No doubt, caffeine withdrawal maked me a few bad days. However, caffeine does not cause the severity of withdrawal or harmful drug-seeking behaviors as street drugs or alcohol. Alcoholism is very serious addiction. One of my frend work in a rehabilitation center, he told me a lot of stories about addicteds, and what health problems it can cause. By the way, if someone need help, You could check this link https://www.lifeline.org.uk/
    Alcohol is really one of the worst things on earth. I wish it to disappear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NataLoveMacD View Post
    100% Coffee! I can easily refuse a glass of wine than a cup of coffee. I don't know what kind of addiction is this. Seriously, It sound crazy but I can't begin the morning without a cap of coffee. Personally, I tryed to quit drinkind coffee, but couldn't do it. No doubt, caffeine withdrawal maked me a few bad days. However, caffeine does not cause the severity of withdrawal or harmful drug-seeking behaviors as street drugs or alcohol. Alcoholism is very serious addiction. One of my frend work in a rehabilitation center, he told me a lot of stories about addicteds, and what health problems it can cause. By the way, if someone need help, You could check this link https://www.lifeline.org.uk/
    Alcohol is really one of the worst things on earth. I wish it to disappear.

it wasn't hard to give up both ... free will ra jud na

I would never give up on coffee

I love coffee, too. When I began to drink coffee, it was 7-8 years ago but the first attempt was 10 years ago but I didn't like it. So, in all this time, I had a lot of questions, especially how long does it take to pee after drinking water? I found that when you drink coffee or drink that contains caffeine, you’ll experience the full effects in 15-45 minutes. Your liver will then start breaking down caffeine into caffeine metabolites, which you will ultimately excrete in urine. The average adult caffeine half-life is 5-6 hours. Do you believe in it or not?

Love Coffee over Alchohol.

6.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345