Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Which would be harder for you to give up: coffee or alcohol?

This discussion is about "Which would be harder for you to give up: coffee or alcohol?" in the "Food & Dining" forums.
Coffee with alcohol will be good!)...

Coffee with alcohol will be good!)

Default If you have an alcohol level above the legal limit

Coffee cannot 'sober you up. ' It does not get rid of alcohol from the system. If you have an alcohol level above the legal limit, you can drink all the coffee you want and the alcohol level will not magically fall faster than it would have if you had not drunk the coffee

Default coffee

I have recently started working in the field of essay writer https://fastcustomwritinghelp.com/essay-writer and therefore I regularly drink coffee in order to feel a boost of vivacity and inspiration for writing beautiful and interesting articles. Therefore, I cannot refuse it.

I can't refuse coffee. Coffee is good!

My doctor doesn't allow me to drink alcohol or coffee. I can't drink these drinks because of my heart problems. The first 2 months of rejection were very difficult for me, then I started looking for an alternative to coffee. And what do you think? I found it ryzesuperfoods.com. This is the best alternative to harmful effects of caffeine . This coffee contains only organic ingredients and 2 times less caffeine than regular coffee)) I consulted if I could drink this coffee and the doctor gave me permission)) Now it remains to find an alternative to alcohol, ha-ha.

Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    My doctor doesn't allow me to drink alcohol or coffee. I can't drink these drinks because of my heart problems. The first 2 months of rejection were very difficult for me, then I started looking for an alternative to coffee. And what do you think? I found it ryzesuperfoods.com. This is the best alternative to harmful effects of caffeine . This coffee contains only organic ingredients and 2 times less caffeine than regular coffee)) I consulted if I could drink this coffee and the doctor gave me permission)) Now it remains to find an alternative to alcohol, ha-ha.
    Do these guys provide discounts?

Coffee for sure

100% Coffee! I can easily refuse a glass of wine than a cup of coffee. I don't know what kind of addiction is this. Seriously, It sound crazy but I can't begin the morning without a cap of coffee. Personally, I tryed to quit drinkind coffee, but couldn't do it. No doubt, caffeine withdrawal maked me a few bad days. However, caffeine does not cause the severity of withdrawal or harmful drug-seeking behaviors as street drugs or alcohol. Alcoholism is very serious addiction. One of my frend work in a rehabilitation center, he told me a lot of stories about addicteds, and what health problems it can cause. By the way, if someone need help, You could check this link https://www.lifeline.org.uk/

Obviously I give alcohol but can't coffee. The worst thing is I can't even drink coffee because my doctor said your stomach is badly upset he suggest me to drink some organic things.I read some mud reviews then I try mudwtr and I found mudwtr alternative to coffee, its taste and aroma is so good. It has organic material like masla chai, chaga and reishi. It good and healthy.

Coffee Coffee Coffee

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast