Page 54 of 249 FirstFirst ... 445152535455565764 ... LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Restaurant Reviews

This discussion is about "Restaurant Reviews" in the "Food & Dining" forums.
Hey Guys, Finally we were able to try the Malaysian Food Restaurant in IT park. We have attempted twice already in the past but they ...

C.I.A.

Default Re: Restaurant Reviews

Hey Guys,

Finally we were able to try the Malaysian Food Restaurant in IT park. We have attempted twice already in the past but they can't serve us kay either they are full house or closed already (weekend, so early to close at 10pm hmmmm)

anyway tonight we ordered:
    Steam Fish in supreme sauce
    Chili Prawns
    Roasted Chicken
    and Supreme Fried Rice 2 orders for the 3 of us

IT was all worth it! lami and fast service, ang fried rice ra at 120 bucks mura good for one ra man to especially if gutom kaayo ka. hehe. I must say it will surely appeal to filipino palate!

ang ambiance is satisfactory only, not good to laze around and talk for a while kay gamay ang place and they dish you out if your done arun mapulihan na pud sa uban, they don't rush you out, they are just quick to clean your table if your done. hehe.

Dili pud cya that expensive, the price is ok but quite demanding on the pocket, the crabs in light house is 600 per kilo, theirs is 800. for the 3 of us, very satisfying meal and extravagant servings we paid 1500.00 which is good considering what we ordered.

Try nya mo didto. I will recommend it to Chinese/asian food lovers. go grab a huge bite, you surely wont get wrong.

For the food based on what we have its 4.5/5 (great tasting, especially kung gutom ka, hahaha)
    For the ambiance 3/5
    Price 3.5/5

yayoy's grill at capitol site

if u like sisig...as in, lami gyud didto..lahi ra pagka luto kay la cya galutaw sa oil but sa lami na sauce...
    there's a lot of choices pa gyud...if nahan mo sabaw2x or sugba2x ba...lami didto..or nahan lang mo mag inum or kape2x lang
    nice ang ambience esp. sa garden area nya plus points gyud ang live band na will play mellow music or pde mo mo request nila
    so kinda romantic if ur on a date...
    affordable pa gyud...at least P180-200/person

[br]Posted on: December 28, 2007, 07:20:00 AM_________________________________________________o oops, my bad
    forgot to rate
    it should be 4.5/5

Quote Originally Posted by aizcream
    yayoy's grill at capitol site

if u like sisig...as in, lami gyud didto..lahi ra pagka luto kay la cya galutaw sa oil but sa lami na sauce...
    there's a lot of choices pa gyud...if nahan mo sabaw2x or sugba2x ba...lami didto..or nahan lang mo mag inum or kape2x lang
    nice ang ambience esp. sa garden area nya plus points gyud ang live band na will play mellow music or pde mo mo request nila
    so kinda romantic if ur on a date...
    affordable pa gyud...at least P180-200/person

is yayoy's grill the one beside stk and infront gamay of kuya j's?

if so, i disagree with the sisig... i've eaten at neo2x, kuya j, stk, carlo's batchoy, golden cowrie, chikaan, kul's, ila puti, quadro and other restos and that was one sisig that i wasn't ever gonna order back.

the sisig were in huge chunks and the timpla was off.... instead of halang2x i tasted hints of sweet taste (mura gsagolan oyster sauce). at first i thought sayop gihatag na order coz lain og taste, lain pud og nawung.

newai, just ate there once and didn't go back coz the serving size was too small for the price and the food really didn't taste that unique. i dunno though if gi usab naba nila lately ilang timpla, prices and etc.

sa ila puti IT park, naay mga RATS magdagan2x sa sud sa restaurant! as in i've seen it so many times... what more sa kitchen??

and then the cooks look dirty and not hygienic at all. one time the cook (a guy) went into the CR and went out and i noticed dili basa iyang kamot.. and went into the kitchen.. i wonder what he was doing in the CR and if he washed his hands..

ang ako ra jud macomment sa Ila Puti kay hugawan jud ko.. unsanitary. sayang coz i love the food

C.I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by babydoll
    sa ila puti IT park, naay mga RATS magdagan2x sa sud sa restaurant! as in i've seen it so many times... what more sa kitchen??

and then the cooks look dirty and not hygienic at all. one time the cook (a guy) went into the CR and went out and i noticed dili basa iyang kamot.. and went into the kitchen.. i wonder what he was doing in the CR and if he washed his hands..

ang ako ra jud macomment sa Ila Puti kay hugawan jud ko.. unsanitary. sayang coz i love the food
    the way you described it makes me puke. dali baya ko lud-on. paita ana dha dapita oi. I hope the owner will do something about this!

Nice info guys! Mag try unya ko ani mga restos na highly recommended dri coz I'm new here in Cebu.

Anyway I've tried buffet sa Cafe UNO in Waterfront Mactan and the foods are ok. Worth it ra since daghan kaayo variety sa mga foods na g serve nila. From appetizer to dessert as in ma busog jud mo.

Ratings:
    Food = 4.0

diba mahal ang buffet sa cafe uno?

asa ang pinaka sulit buffet eat all u can nya dili kayo mahal at least affordable? any?

Quote Originally Posted by babydoll

The restroom has a Tork antibacterial handsoap and dispensed paper towels to dry off your hands; this is used by our staff.

We're working together with the building admin to solve the mice problem. Rest assured that this matter will be resolved immediately.

Thank you

Forever Banned--YOU wish! d`monyita's Avatar

toinks! MICE and not rats..... maybe babydoll, in her panic thought she saw rats. hehe

btw... ako rin when i get out of the CR gani and my hands are dry...and when i do... t is probably because i did wash and dry my hands na inside as well as use a paper towel to hold the handle of the door kay alam naman natin ang mga tao not as fastidious as us.

i know they use tork kay i offered my handwashing soap kang puti and he said na he will not change brands na daw. humot ra ba yan tork.

majestic sa grand con...eat all you can!

11.    Advertisement