I got my skin problems from the age of 20

This discussion is about "I got my skin problems from the age of 20" in the "Fitness & Health" forums.
Hello. I got my skin problems from the age of 20, and every year everything gets worse. Now I am 29 and I have a ...

Default I got my skin problems from the age of 20

Hello. I got my skin problems from the age of 20, and every year everything gets worse. Now I am 29 and I have a terrible face. No form of treatment helped, and I decided on http://antiviralthe.com/accutane. For several months I have been weighing the pros and cons. I have already reviewed a lot of information about that drug on the Internet, read what they write on their website, but there are both positive and negative reviews. Therefore, it is still difficult for me to decide to buy this drug. Guys, what should I do?

if you move to wuhan, china, the locals will find that you have a very handsome face. beauty is in the eye of the beer holder...

It's been 9 years and still, you are trying various things. Why do not you try to have a course of medication from a reputed doctor..Perhaps condition may be getting worse since you are using various things within a short period on your skin.

@TS: aayaw mag spam sa istorya... mao nah imu angay buhaton...

5.    Advertisement