Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Recommend a good vitamin for stress

This discussion is about "Recommend a good vitamin for stress" in the "Fitness & Health" forums.
Magnesium is a trace element that will help calm the mind and body, make it easier to fall asleep. Glycine is an amino acid that ...

Magnesium is a trace element that will help calm the mind and body, make it easier to fall asleep. Glycine is an amino acid that plays an important role in the nervous system. Vitamin C is the main water-soluble antioxidant, has antiplatelet, antitumor, antiallergic, immunomodulatory properties. During stress or significant nervous tension, you should take 500 mg of vitamin C four times a day. These vitamins I take daily, the order in Canadian pharmacy.

- - - Updated - - -

Magnesium is a trace element that will help calm the mind and body, make it easier to fall asleep. Glycine is an amino acid that plays an important role in the nervous system. Vitamin C is the main water-soluble antioxidant, has antiplatelet, antitumor, antiallergic, immunomodulatory properties. During stress or significant nervous tension, you should take 500 mg of vitamin C four times a day. These vitamins I take daily, the order in Canadian pharmacy.
    Last edited by Solo33; 02-13-2021 at 06:45 PM.

Supplements are great for a better lifestyle and a correct diet, for example I can recommend this great supplement for slim body and smoother digestion called Bio X4 click here to see more information, it is a powerful four way defensive strategy against unhealthy cravings, digestive issues, metabolism and more!

Well, there are a lot of good drugs now that can help reduce stress levels, however most of them are chemicals and I don't like that. I prefer something natural, so when I found out about cbg benefits, I decided to try cbg oil which is great for helping me feel better during times of high stress. It is like additional help to the body without side effects.

I was struggling with anxiety and mental health issues but didnít want to resort to any heavy pharmaceutical medicine. I was so glad I found CBD! It is truly natureís gift to us. But donít take my word for it, read more about it here: https://alphagreen.io/cbd-oil-benefits

6.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123