Are you a Right Candidate for Hair Transplant Surgery?

This discussion is about "Are you a Right Candidate for Hair Transplant Surgery?" in the "Fitness & Health" forums.
The most common question by both men and women who are suffering from hair loss is AM I a Right Candidate for Hair Transplant Surgery? ...

Default Are you a Right Candidate for Hair Transplant Surgery?

The most common question by both men and women who are suffering from hair loss is AM I a Right Candidate for Hair Transplant Surgery? Not everyone is a right candidate for Hair Transplant Surgery. You should remember one thing that there is a finite amount of donor's hair that can be transplanted to the thinning areas of the scalp. If that hair is not used in a well-organized manner then there will come out unexpected outcomes of the procedure.

The Right Candidates for Hair Transplant Surgery:
    • Men and women who suffer hair loss due to Trauma or burns.
    • Men and women who have lost their hair due to cosmetic procedures.
    •Amount of hair in the donor region. Each person has different hair density.
    •If the hair color and scalp color is same then it increases the chances of natural appearance.
    Last edited by sumitjain; 10-03-2018 at 05:52 PM.

Have you guys ever tried any medicine for hair loss treatment? I would like to Buy Propecia soon and try it on me. I have heard some good things about it, and I think it is a good thing. What are your thoughts on it, guys?

If you ask me, a hair transplant is a very radical solution. It's when vitamins and hair products can't help - then a hair transplant can be considered an option. But you should consult a doctor before you decide to have a hair transplant. But for me personally, going under the knife is such an extreme step that you can only consider when nothing else helps.

4.    Advertisement