Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By holistic Physical therapy

Suffering from persistent aches and pains in the body even after going through a list of non/medical procedures?

This discussion is about "Suffering from persistent aches and pains in the body even after going through a list of non/medical procedures?" in the "Fitness & Health" forums.

Default Suffering from persistent aches and pains in the body even after going through a list of non/medical procedures?

Holistic therapy approach is a type of bodywork that aims superior efficacy on treating various body pains and aches, in relation to the musculoskeletal imbalances or injuries like sprain/strain, sports related injuries. This type of treatment is mainly using, but not limited to hands-on technique (manipulation/mobilization) that is well suited for individual condition “Manual Therapy”.
    This type of practice involves Physical Therapy practice and Osteopathy that consists a thorough assessment to diagnose and treat muscular and joint structures for the purpose of eliminating pain, addressing muscular imbalance, increasing range of motion; reducing soft tissue inflammation; inducing relaxation; improving contractile and non-contractile tissue repair, facilitating movement and improving function. It is well proven in the practice that a combination of manual therapy and specific exercise can hasten the return to function and to avoid any recurrence injury.
    The practitioner is the only practicing Osteopath in Cebu and is a graduate of Osteopathic College of Ontario Canada. And has a passion to help people to get back the quality of life.

Free Consultation and queries on your conditions. Just drop a message on my fb page www.facebook.com/HolisticPhysicaltherapyCareandOsteopathicCare
    mobile#09226192535
    porbidaman and vahnhelsing like this.

can i apply as part time sa imu clinic boss?

I was suffering from a back pain and I also got many therapy treatments but still this pain was unbearable for me. After that I get remedial massage from remedial massage therapy Melbourne and now I am feeling relax. According to my point of view remedial massage is best treatment for this type of pain.

4.    Advertisement