Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Hormonal Imbalance

This discussion is about "Hormonal Imbalance" in the "Fitness & Health" forums.
How do you handle your hormonal imbalances issues? For 26 years, kron pa ko ka experience og ingani. A few days ago, I experienced heavy ...

Blog Entries

Default Hormonal Imbalance

How do you handle your hormonal imbalances issues? For 26 years, kron pa ko ka experience og ingani. A few days ago, I experienced heavy bleeding, for which I thought it was the time of the month already but I was wrong. I never had issues with my menstrual period since mu follow man jud cya sa date. However just recently, early kaayo cya than expected, I just then assumed it was already it, but noticed nawala ra pud cyag kalit. I was so alarmed coz it never happened to me before na mag bleeding/spotting in between periods, so i consulted Mr.Google . (later na si dokie ob gyne kay wala pa cya diri)

One of the common causes of sudden bleeding could be hormonal imbalance. Aside from that I also experienced Irritability ,moodswings, food cravings every now and then, insomia and lack of concentration.

I assume that the main cause of this imbalance could perhaps be the sudden change of my lifestyle, I didn't have enough sleep for the past days, alcohol was all over my system as well as stressed pud kaayo ko. Also, I'm not taking pills, so dil jud na cya most probably ang reason ani.

How do you deal with it? lami na kayao ihilak kay saputon ra jud kog kalit without any reason , labi nag di nako makaon akong gusto kaonon grrrrrrrr #thisisjustnotme

just consult nalang your ob gyne to make sure what happen to you kay lisod kaayo e advice when it comes to health issue

you're not alone sis. same mo sa akong amiga, I think she already resolved her issue. I have no idea what supplements she's taking.

if naa kay hormonal balance my loves consult nalang og ob gyne. usually ang advice ana nila kay patake-kon kag hormones

Blog Entries
    paksit! mag pills najud diay ko ani?! hahahaha naa napuy ma kyur2x ani

mag pills jud ka ana.. yasmin

naay food supplements that can address that. Medyo mahal, no side effects, pero kung ma-ok na ka, i.stop lng gud and switch to another food supplement na maka-provide ug proper nutrients sa imo body.
    NozyCraziiTear likes this.

C.I.A.
    oi mag pills na si Wynna.. pwedi na kada-adlaw.

C.I.A.
    Pacheck-up sa imong ob. Usually, pills man e-recommend ana sa ob nga makapanormalize balik sa imong hormones.

Naa koy na-learn from a Saturday health talk. According to the doctor, there is no study pa that will prove that a product or supplement can address Hormonal Imbalance. But there are testimonials that the claims that they have proper supplementation of their body and it addressed the issue. The doctor said it's possibly true since if the cells are healthy, it will function correctly. For, that is just a testimonial. You can try this though if you want.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast