Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

A healthy lifestyle?

This discussion is about "A healthy lifestyle?" in the "Fitness & Health" forums.
Originally Posted by z3robeLow i'm a longtime believer in the formula BE-DO-HAVE. BE committed to what you want. DO what it takes to get it ...

Default Re: A healthy lifestyle?

Quote Originally Posted by z3robeLow View Post
    i'm a longtime believer in the formula BE-DO-HAVE.
    BE committed to what you want.
    DO what it takes to get it and you will.
    HAVE what it is that you want.
    now the tricky part with this base on experience is when do you actually say that you are contented?
    contentment is hard.. you just have to go figure it out.

base on maslow's hierarchy, was it eight levels? lol basta, the lower levels comprise of basic needs which are essential to live. but to live a fulfilling life, i believe that the key is on the higher levels. the more my needs at the higher levels were met, the more fulfilling my life is.
    That's the first time I head about this formula I think I'll try this myself. When it comes the matter of contentment, it does appear to be tricky but I believe that as long as we practice a attitude of gratitude you can then tap into infinite amounts of contentment.

Maslow's Hierarchy is something I'd like to explore that maybe make article about this. Your quite intelligent and impressed with your answer. Thanks so much for posting here.

Quote Originally Posted by fred1981 View Post
    Working out to be healthy. Many people want to exercise but just can't seem to be fully committed that's why their routine don't stick. What keeps you sticking to your work out schedule and not giving up? Balancing your inner universe is something I'd really want to know more about mind sharing your thoughts?
    my primary concern is not just to be healthy...i want to lift coz its a form of self expression. something i do to deviate from the norm. a growing passion that made me resist the downward pull of negativity. through this, it made me a better person than my previous self...

for me, the gym is like church, not a place of worship, but a place of refuge...[/QUOTE]

I never really thought of it like that but that's interesting concept a place of refuge. To escape from the norm and express yourself in your own way. What do you think about an article called :"Sweat, meditate and transform yourself in a gym"?
    Last edited by gamergirl921; 04-04-2012 at 12:25 PM. Reason: add

Blog Entries

I work out but not as much as my husband who is physically fit (MMA, gymnastics, tricking...). It's good to have someone like that close to you to have that positive influence on you, someone who makes you want to become a better person.

Lately I've started reading again (as in books, not trash mags) to keep my brain active and healthy which is as important as having a healthy body.

Quote Originally Posted by LaBelleza View Post
    I work out but not as much as my husband who is physically fit (MMA, gymnastics, tricking...). It's good to have someone like that close to you to have that positive influence on you, someone who makes you want to become a better person. Lately I've started reading again (as in books, not trash mags) to keep my brain active and healthy which is as important as having a healthy body.
    Having a husband who's physically active is wonderful to have and that also means you will always have a partner that supports having a healthy body and eating right too. He sounds like a professional, I'd love to hear any tips he could lend to those who, here, are working out or planning to get in shape (like me hehe).Books!! I'm a big book lover and love to read all Piers Anthony's Fantasy books. Got any books you can recommend to read and would be good for the soul, so to speak.

Hey everyone,

I'm doing a fun poster campaign on Facebook that encourages our individualism and pride in who we are. I'm gathering those who are proud to be who they are and is willing to share it with everyone hoping they will realize their own potential. This is an activity strictly in the promotion of making people smile, make them think long and hard on how they perceive themselves and give others a chance to see new sides.

Here's me as a sample:

I've already got 4 made and spreading it slowly around the internet and more on the way. The point of this movement is to give people the chance to pause and think critically who they are. All I asked was a picture that BEST represent themselves and 7 words that best describes their personality or our most proud traits. Many of the friends I asked to join need more time to think who they ARE!

This is an activity to support my thread and give people the opportunity to see themselves honestly. May happiness bless you all and even more so if you choose to join in.

Just pm me for details.

I'd love to know the simple things in your life that make you happy!

good afternoon everyone!

I am not leading a very healthy lifestyle. I love wine. but in food we pick only natural everything, in stores I do not buy anything except bread and water sometimes. I donít drink cola and pepsi, I donít drink soda at all. Here is why I found a site where I can choose a clinic in another country (which I was advised). There I want to undergo periodic medical examinations. As I can afford it, because I earn good money.

Exercising at any time of the year is a great initiative to keep fit and healthy. Unfortunately, classes can be accompanied by discomfort and even harm your health. We will tell you how to get ready for the gym correctly so that the load is effective and not harmful. The most correct decision would be to buy sportswear from Ryderwear

health is the main value in our life and I care about my health. I recently decided that I should buy a cbd for sleep and realized that I was not mistaken. thanks to this, I have a healthy and sound sleep and great health every day

Everyone knows what to do to be fit and healthy, but not everyone does it. I personally started doing yoga about five months ago. Also, I changed nutrition. And I take meds only when there is no other choice, and even in such cases, I check the info about them on Canadian Pharmacy Online to find out side effects and contraindications.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast