Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
Like Tree2Likes

what is the best way to lose 10 kilos in 2 weeks?

This discussion is about "what is the best way to lose 10 kilos in 2 weeks?" in the "Fitness & Health" forums.
It's always better to ask professionals like dr-forskolin.com to really figure out are you able to do that or not. It is always better than ...

It's always better to ask professionals like dr-forskolin.com to really figure out are you able to do that or not. It is always better than asking it on a forums because even if there will be a doctor on site, you can't know for sure that he is not an impostor. But, if you still talking about it here, i'm happy to assume that you are still doing fine and don't require urgent medical help.

You need to drink more water
    to eat only healthy food
    to take supplements

A lot of people are using different methods to stay healthy. You also need to know that it's possible to be healthy while you are drinking water, eat fresh food, take supplements. As for me, I opened https://bio-japan.net/lactis-30-packs-5ml for myself where I got some Japanese supplements and medication.

crash diet, exercise 5 times a day, meth...

Quote Originally Posted by linday View Post
    You need to drink more water
    to eat only healthy food
    to take supplements
    We can talk about this in detail)) Drinking more water is a myth. You should drink exactly as much as your body requires, otherwise, it can harm the kidneys. I welcome enhanced training, but moderation is also needed here. Women are most worried about their weight and often go to extremes. I like what my wife did in this case. She went to the gym and did cardio 3 times a week. Sometimes with additional weights on the arms and legs, sometimes just with a sports belt - https://womenmotorist.com/best-waist-trimmers/ She did not do an enhanced program, she just practiced regularly and without gaps. This accelerated her metabolism and allowed her to start an effective diet later. The path to a good figure takes 5 months. This is a normal time.

I lost some 6 kg in 2 weeks. I had a cool-off time with my girlfriend, which eventually led to a break-up, and that screwed up my eating habits.

apparently, you can lose weight by clicking links. and they say it's very effective. hahaha

8.    Advertisement

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910