Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Lasik

This discussion is about "Lasik" in the "Fitness & Health" forums.
@gkoopir.. uhmm mga 20-30 plus man to i think.. kay discounted man daw to .. 60 k man to both eyes daw now kay naay ...

@gkoopir.. uhmm mga 20-30 plus man to i think.. kay discounted man daw to .. 60 k man to both eyes daw now kay naay discount.. basta kana 20-30 k both eyes nana.. uu as to wat my friend said.. ni improved iya vision although blurry2x pa sa first.. mao mana normal after sa lasik.. dn sige ka wear glasses .. naa man silay free glasses or pdi sad palit raka imu.. pa lasik nalang worth it man ang gasto pd..

Thanks Sis..

@gkoopir. Naka pa lasik naka? pls post some update

hi guys, just newly inquired from CDH. They have a promo na 40K for Lasik Surgery (original price is 65K for both eyes). Included na lahat. Pasting her email here..

"The amount of P40,000 for both eyes includes the screening fee, Lasik Procedure, the medications (eye drops) right after the procedure, the protective goggles and the Professional Fee of the surgeon. The follow up visits to check the patient for the whole year starting from the date of the procedure is also covered.

The type of Refractive Surgery you pay for P40, 000 is the LASIK Procedure. The original price is P65, 000 for both eyes; there is no exact date of when this promotional price will end.

Our schedule for the refractive surgery is every Wednesday afternoon of the week. Therefore, you will have your screening any day before the Wednesday that you've decided for your operation. The procedure will only take 5 to 10 minutes per eye and then you will be requested to rest for about 20 to 30 minutes before you can leave the clinic.
    The next day, on Thursday, you will be required to return to the clinic for a follow up visit. The follow up visits usually consist of 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 3 months and after a year.

Our centre provides several vision corrective surgery. After the screening, our surgeon, Dr. Larrazabal, will evaluate your results and will determine which type of refractive surgery is best to correct your visual problem.

I hope I have provided you all the necessary details. Kindly call me at (032) 256-2020 to make an appointment for your visit."

Hope this helps anyone who's interested..
    elle k. likes this.

im planning pod to have lasik surgery soon..wala pa man mani ron gud..hehe..thanks sa info mam..now i know kung pila jud magasto magpa lasik treatment..

heheheh! i just had my lasik treatment this afternoon... it was the weirdest experience but the most fulfilling...ive always wanted to have my eyes corrected and it finally came true..
    For those of you who are planning , GO FOR IT! you'll definitely get your moneys worth.
    I had my Lasik Surgery under Dr. Larrazabal and his staff. They were very friendly and very accomodating sa questions. They made me feel really comfortable..
    maev7983 and elle k. like this.

^^^congrats.. how does it feel having good vision na? save pko to have that amount,,hasol na ang mg eyeglass.hehe

Thanks stew_griff!
    i feel free!! i dont have to wear contact lens anymore to get rid of the glasses and i can wear sunglasses now whenever the sun is too bright, minus the contact lens and eyeglasses..
    i think had 375/400 vision before... now its 20/20.. theres a very big difference..
    maev7983 likes this.

Now congrats. Tigum pako maoney para pa lasik ko. Maau unta ug naay promo para minus gasto.. Ive been using my contact lens for almost 11yrs na

definitely on my xmas wishlist....

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast