Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Best Laywer for annulment in cebu

This discussion is about "Best Laywer for annulment in cebu" in the "Family Matters" forums.
Originally Posted by medjz Hi guys! My sis is a lawyer and recently naa sya client nga na grant na jud. 150k-180k iya package. But ...

Quote Originally Posted by medjz View Post
    Hi guys! My sis is a lawyer and recently naa sya client nga na grant na jud. 150k-180k iya package. But 2-3 yrs jud to tungod cgeg cancelled ug puno ang court diri sa city. If sa province basin shorter ra. Pm lang nku. Thanks

Halooo. May I know your sis' details, please? Thank you so much!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Christinemarie77 View Post
    Atty. Navarro/ sa may Ayala dapit iyang office. 150k - half imo ihatag at first then the other half kay kung mo gawas na ang annulment papers. Pinaka dugay na gyud nang 1 1/2 yr. Maau ni na atty. kay na hire namo ni sya ug nakadaug mi sa kaso. Then mismo siya annulled pud sa iyang first wife.
    Hi miss, puede ko mangayo sa complete name and address ni Atty Navarro? Salamat kaayu!

pahingi po contact number and complete name.thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by medjz View Post
    Hi guys! My sis is a lawyer and recently naa sya client nga na grant na jud. 150k-180k iya package. But 2-3 yrs jud to tungod cgeg cancelled ug puno ang court diri sa city. If sa province basin shorter ra. Pm lang nku. Thanks
    ... hi, can i get the details please contact number & email on PM thanks

Good thing na grant gyud akong annulment.. Its nit easy to be tied with someone yoy despise..

unsa kahay mas lami noh.. wedding cake or annulment cake?

I think for me the law is interesting because itís kind of the boundaries and the rules and the hard lines that society has to live by in order to have an orderly, theoretically, society. But those rules can be stretched and they can be manipulated and they can be reformed, and you can really shape the way that society works and the rules that we all live and play by. Learn more about criminal law here https://www.nyccriminallawyers.com/

An attorney at law or attorney-at-law is typically abbreviated to attorney in everyday conversation. An attorney is considered the official name for a lawyer in the United States. The first known use of the term attorney-at-law was in 1768. An attorney-at-law is defined as a practitioner in a court of law who is legally qualified to prosecute and defend actions in such court on the retainer of clients. The English word attorney has French origins, meaning ďa person acting for another as an agent or deputy.Ē An attorney actually practices law in court whereas a lawyer may or may not. An attorney has passed the bar exam and has been approved to practice law in his jurisdiction. In other common law jurisdictions around the world such as England and Wales, more specific distinctions are drawn. There, they differentiate between those who practice law in court and those who do not by the use of terms such as solicitors, barristers, and advocates. In other countries, public notaries are also distinguished from attorneys. A solicitor is a lawyer who deals with any legal matter. Typically, they donít appear in court but prepare legal documents and work directly with clients providing legal advice. Historically, the term solicitor was used in the United States. It was referred to lawyers who handled cases in a court of equity. Whereas attorneys, at that time, only dealt with cases in a court of law.
    BearMonster17 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina12 View Post
    I think for me the law is interesting because it’s kind of the boundaries and the rules and the hard lines that society has to live by in order to have an orderly, theoretically, society. But those rules can be stretched and they can be manipulated and they can be reformed, and you can really shape the way that society works and the rules that we all live and play by. Learn more about criminal law here https://www.nyccriminallawyers.com/
    This is the first time I hear about this service. Has anyone already used their services? Can you share your feedback?

Not sure that nowadays we can find good lawyers everyone is looking for money and help only when you pay more, sad but true...

Sorry but I disagree. Maybe you have had a bad experience but it is not the same as everyone. You have made a bad stereotype. To be honest I do agree that nowadays is very hard to find a person who will really help you and give good advice but it is possible and I know this 'cause my mom found one of them. She had some problems with the house documents. She was on a step to lose her house and these guys were the last chance blclawcenter.com and they helped. It was a miracle. They worked very hard and really helped my mom. I'm very thankful because now my kids have a house with a big garden where they visit their granny.

11.    Advertisement

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast