Page 114 of 127 FirstFirst ... 104111112113114115116117124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1270
Like Tree333Likes

Single Dad and Single Mom's Corner

This discussion is about "Single Dad and Single Mom's Corner" in the "Family Matters" forums.
Me and my baby's dad are members here...but we are no longer together as couples and we both moved on...but we still have that quality ...

Me and my baby's dad are members here...but we are no longer together as couples and we both moved on...but we still have that quality time to our special child baby who is also 5years old we're perfectly fine and happy with our arrangements. I guess, both parties should also compromise and give in...for the sake of the baby

Just sharing happy to be a part in this thread..

bisan single dad..happy ang life kay naa koy blessing..akong anak

Hello Good day i am not a single dad nor married but i respect this kind of peoples...

More Power God Bless SD & SM
    bula1980 likes this.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lhorenzoo View Post
    hi all , belated happy Father's day sa mga dads , i cant help but cry sa greeting sa akong mga dalaga pag father's day , copy paste lang nako diri ang greeting nila nako . feel proud nga ingon ana diay ang feeling sa akong mga dalaga nako , i may not be the perfect dad ,but greetings like this make you think to strive more not for me but for them , my precious daughters ....

from My Dawn ..

Hi hello pa. Happy Father's Day! Pa, I know lisod kaayo nga layo kayka dri namo pero you sacrificed a lot para lang mkasupport ka namo and oh, di lalim mingawn grabe pila ka years di mgkita nya panagsa ra sad bya ta mgka communicate and sa tinuod pa sa? Maghilak nlang kos hilom kanang mingawn ko nimu. Nya katung pag uli nimo pa saaaa, pagkita nako nimo di jd matago akong kalipay huhubells ga tulo na akong sip-on ga type hahaha. I know ni try kag bawi nko bisag 1week ra to imong vacay dri imo ko pirme ihatud ug kuha sa school naa pkoy plus bawn bitaw pa, I'm still your babygirl, imung girl version, your Dawn. Imissyousooooooomuch pa, can't wait seeing you soon. Iloveyou. Happy Father's Day!

From my Denise....

Hiii papa kani lang sa na picture pa kay wala jd ta'y picture na kitang duha pa, First of all pa , Thank you jd sa tanan pa na imuhang na buhat namu kaming ate dawn and ate casey pa Unya kanang kuan pa, Promise! Pa di jd ko mag uyab² pa!, kay naa pa jd ko'y future ga paabut, na imuhang gi ingun nako Ge mingaw jd ko nemu pa , mayta mu uli ka dri balik pa! kay as in jd pa mingaw kaayu ko nemu Kanang thank you nlang sa tanan jd pa, sa imuhang paniguha namung 3 paaaa
    Kana lang sa paaaa kapoy type pa oys!

REMEMBER PA, ILOVEYOU SO MUCH AND I'M MISS YOU SO MUCH

Ka nice gud ani nga message. Congrats bro!
    lhorenzoo likes this.

Elite Member
    Funny moments with my girls......

Scenario 1:

A conversation between the two girls overheard by my helper unya ang helper ni report sa akoa...

Youngest 8 year old Daughter: Ate, we should find mommy a lover. So that there is someone who will take care of Mommy.
    Eldest Daughter (gisakyan ang manghud sa topic): But mommy wants Hugh Jackman man. Hugh Jackman is in Hollywood baya. That's very far from mommy.
    Youngest 8 year old Daughter: Bitaw sah, when is Hugh Jackman coming to the Philippines?

Scenario 2:

While prepping to leave the house nangutana akong eldest....

"Mommy, where are you going? Or are you going on a date? Because you should go out on a date!"

Waaahhhhh........ako naman hinuon gitud-luan sa akong mga anak.
    Last edited by high_heels; 07-06-2014 at 05:16 PM.
    MsTopSecret likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by high_heels View Post
    Ka nice gud ani nga message. Congrats bro!

​tulo akong luha gud nakahilak kog popcorn

Blog Entries
    share lang ko:

im teaching my 2 year old son to speak kay he would ussually parrot me man...

me: baby,follow me,pls say i love you mommy..I
    baby: I
    me: love
    baby: love
    me:you
    baby: you
    me: mommy
    baby: dadi

waaaaaah, he still calls me dadi
    MsTopSecret and slabdans like this.

Hello everyone

reading your posts here makes me wanna have a kid on my own. I have high respect for single parents.

Blog Entries
    good afternoon , agi lang ko single parents , @MsTopSecret, salamat sa pag agi og pagbasa diri sa mga kasinatian og experiences namong mga single parents

hahaha i think im part of the group now if i may say?...well caught my partner having an online bf a foreigner. but i do thank God for giving the knowledge on what and how to react. the to thought that brings me to tears each time, is our 2 year old daughter, turning 3 this October. The thought that she'll grew up with an incomplete family, but the consolation part is my ex-partner now agreed that in a week, our daughter will be able to stay with me during my days off, either sat-sun or sun-mon, my parents knew about it na, and they advised me to trust and hold onto God more, which i am. And of course, maayo nalang daw ni nahitabo mintras di pa mi kasal, and of course ang among anak bata pa makasabot ra daw ig dako na, and also nia pod ko time in a week to spend with her. Gani karon im just emotional writing this di nako mapugngan akong luha, my workmates think naunsa ko.. But I do know that God is with me and with my daughter.
    porbidaman and vahnhelsing like this.

11.    Advertisement