Pharmacy For Sale

This discussion is about "Pharmacy For Sale" in the "Everything Else..." forums.
Are you looking for a business? Im selling the Pharmacy business all-in (customized counters, aluminum roll-up, fridge & medicines). Assist you in the operation & ...

Default Pharmacy For Sale

Are you looking for a business?

Im selling the Pharmacy business all-in (customized counters, aluminum roll-up, fridge & medicines). Assist you in the operation & training of the pharmacy as well as processing of the permits.

It is currently operational located at Plaridel St., Mandaue City.

Contact me for details 09178147070.

RFS Mam?...........

Quote Originally Posted by jecklai View Post
    Are you looking for a business?

Im selling the Pharmacy business all-in (customized counters, aluminum roll-up, fridge & medicines). Assist you in the operation & training of the pharmacy as well as processing of the permits.

It is currently operational located at Plaridel St., Mandaue City.

Contact me for details 09178147070.

hm?
    unsa name sa pharmacy?
    naa ni pharmacist?

I can no longer monitor the business in Mandaue since I am working full-time and I have other branch in Mambaling.

Yes there is a Pharmacist bec it is the requirement in opening a Pharmacy business. The name is MINE Pharmacy located in New Era Suites, Plaridel Street, Mandaue City.
    Last edited by jecklai; 10-18-2017 at 10:08 AM. Reason: added reply

Hi,
    so why do you sell it? Pharma business seems to be really profitable, I would personally invest in pharma stocks if I was little bit smarter huh. I am a permanent client of Canadian Pharmacy Online and I know these guys run the world of online pharmacies.

Banned User
    How much do you want to get for this business? As far as I know pharma is very expensive. For example, the turnover in the company nvisionfor.com exceeds several million ...

It seems to me that you made such a decision in vain. If you analyze the market, you can see that sales of medicines on the Internet are constantly growing. For example, this site https://arbuthnotdrug.com/drugs/kamagra.html earned millions in several years of its existence. You will lose a lot

Arranging the delivery of drugs from online magain is indeed more difficult than, for example, clothing. Work on easing restrictions on distance trading is now going on in several directions. Online trading allows you to expand the number of customers in the retail network, makes medicines more accessible to customers who are limited in movement. Take a look at an example of how this online pharmacy works xenical comprar

You should always buy your meds from a medical store which is preferred by many people and always check the price so you can get the medicines at the best price

10.    Advertisement