View RSS Feed

koontz_circle

Alone and isolated

Rate this Entry
I want to communicate and I want to speak from within. So much to say with zero twaddle and never includes cuddle. I want you to listen because all I want, all I need is the biggest fraction of my true happiness.

Life is a lonesome experience when you have nothing to talk to, with nothing to get into with someone, something special. Moment.

I see myself as an outcast stranger. Long beard, barefoot, naked, confused and looking for nuts by the seashore to be able to survive. Will somebody save me?

Horizon could be a treasure sight with sunrise on it. Twilight could be more of a beauty with promising atmosphere of rest to vigor strength for the following day. With nobody by my side I feel I’ve been far away and lost.

I want you to know that It’s you that I’ve been thinking all day, every single day. Bread crumbs after bread crumbs, coffee over coffee, to my deepest fiber and calorie. I want you to hear me.

How I am suppose to feel? The only love I ever knew I’ve thrown it all away.

I’m alone and isolated. I thought every heart should have a beat.

Free your mind, write what you see and write what you feel visit us at PaYag.org - Index

For further inquiries kindly email the guilty party koontz@payag.org, koontz_circle@yahoo.com or lolek.montalbo@pmsc.com.ph

Note:
this is just an excerpt of the writer’s mind, some are fiction and some are real. a copyrighted material, you need author’s permission before you
copy and paste this lexis. otherwise i’ll hit you down like a bug! i’m
just kidding though.. thank you.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top