View RSS Feed

bilyotoy1

Thyroid Cancer Topics

Rate this Entry
Thyroid cancer diagnosis can be difficult. Please be reassured that you are not alone. My goal is to offer help, hope, and support to strengthen your knowledge through my blog posts & articles, help you feel part of a community of survivors as you cope with emotional and practical concern and introduce you to the many free services, information resources, and events that can help you.

Basa basa ta mga amigo ug amiga:
http://www.vergetalks.org/p/thyroid-cancer.html

Comments

Cancerous cells are always being created in the body. It's an ongoing process that has gone on for eons. Consequently, there are parts of your immune system are designed to seek out and destroy cancer cells.

Cancer has been around as long as mankind, but only in the second half of the 20 th century did the number of cancer cases explode. Contributing to this explosion are the excessive amounts of toxins and pollutants we are exposed to, high stress lifestyles that zap the immune system, poor quality junk food that's full of pesticides, irradiated and now genetically modified, pathogens, electromagnetic stress, lights, and just about everything that wasn't here 200 years ago.

All these weaken the immune system, and alter the internal environment in the body to an environment that promotes the growth of cancer
    Thanks for the expert explanations. I am really interested in this issue, but it seems that food and food are indispensable in life, but to be sure, you can only grow it yourself.
    @super mario bros

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top