View RSS Feed

Little_Mermaid88

How do i forget thee?

Rate this Entry
since I can't sleep and Ed Sheeran's song is urging me to write about how messed up this is.

so how do I forget thee?
when you still make my heart flutter everytime u call me with that special nickname,
when u say things that make me hope?

everyday I talk to myself and say that im stronger than my attraction to you. and everyday I fail. because every-f*ckin-time u make me fall harder.

so how do I forget thee?
when everytime I'm alone I think about you?
when I sing songs, I sing them for you
when I stumble into something interesting, I'd think about how you'd like it too.

talking to you is a constant struggle since I'm trying to be this friend that u want but then wanting u to know that what you're doing is hurting me badly.

As what Ed Sheeran said on one of his songs,
"I've been known to give my all, sitting back and looking at the mess that I've made"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv2rLZmbPMA

Updated 09-22-2017 at 12:25 PM by Little_Mermaid88

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Are you in need of Urgent Loan Here all problem regarding Loan is solve between a short period of time with a low interest rate of 2% and

duration more than 20 years what are you waiting for apply now and solve your problem or start a business with Loan paying of various

bills I think you have come to the right place just email us.

housingfinance22@gmail.com
    Contact us on whatspp +447513195409
    Mr Osman Ibrahim

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top