View RSS Feed

gracie7

Blank Space VI - State of the Union address of President Obama

Rate this Entry
● First Lady Obama. I freaking love you. That tangerine dress is gorgeous on you."

● "I'm treating this last State of the Union just like my first - because I'm still just as hungry. I hope you tune in, because it's for you." -POTUS

● Fun fact: After tonight, Obama will be the 6th president to deliver 8 ‪#‎StateOfTheUnion‬ speeches.

● Fixing immigration system.

● "Food stamp recipients did not cause financial crisis. Recklessness on Wall Street did." -POTUS

● "Immigrants aren't the reason that wages haven't gone up. Those are decisions made in boardrooms." -POTUS

● "The United States of America is the most powerful nation on Earth." -POTUS

● "Push away the idea that ISIS is somehow representative of one of the world's largest religions." -POTUS

● President Obama is speaking plainly yet powerfully about every issue facing America today. We're hanging on every word.

● "That’s why we need to reject any politics – any politics – that targets people because of race or religion." –POTUS

● "I believe in you. That’s why I stand here confident that the State of our Union is strong." -POTUS

● "I believe in you. That’s why I stand here confident that the State of our Union is strong." -POTUS

Updated 01-13-2016 at 11:23 AM by gracie7

Categories
Current Events , Gracie's thoughts , General Knowledge

Comments

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top