View RSS Feed

gracie7

Cebu Wedding Suppliers

Rate this Entry
WEDDING COORDINATOR
CebuWedding.net
- 45k full coordination within Cebu City (+5k Mactan area)

WEDDING GOWN/GOWN/SUIT
Cary Santiago

*Bridal Gown - 300k

Lord Maturan
*Basic bridal gown - 40k
*Entourage rate (2 mothers, 1 maid of honor, 4 brides maids, 3 flower girls) - 50k
*Groom's suit full set of 4 - 15k
to further convince you to get us we will close the package rate at 100k. Pre-booking time is at least 9month prior the event

Dexter Alazas
*Complete set and whole entourage - 100k-200k all in

Harvey Cenit
*Bridal gown price starts at 5k AED

Jon Dominique Roa
*Bridal gown rates starts at 15k depending on specifications and design
*Groom's suit starts at 7k

Philip Rodriguez
*Bridal gown rates start at 100k up
*Groom's suit rates start at 35 up

Jun Escario
*Bridal gown ranges from 85k-600k depending on style and fabric choice
*Groom's suit ranges from 25k-45k

HAIR AND MAKE UP
Divine Tayrus

*Bridal Package (airbrush makeup for the bride and traditional makeup for 6 entourage) includes retouch of the bride before reception - 15k
*Bridal Airbrush Makeup (bride alone including retouch) - 6k
*Prenuptial makeup on location (whole day assistance of the makeup) - 3k

Raisa Bercede
*Hair and makeup for bride + 5 adults and 3 flower girls (inclusive of retouch for the bride before reception) - 15k

Wenwen Zaspa
*BRIDE only hair and makeup (with retouch for the reception) - 15k
*BRIDE and 4 entourage (5 persons) flower girls are free - 25k
**Additional Hair & Make-up per head after the package - 2,500
**TRIAL MAKE-UP @ make up studio(make-up & hairstyle) - 2,500 (double charge if home service)
***Out of town services: additional 50% + transportation and accommodation
***please contact JIngjing Zaspa my sister/secretary 09205578432 or 09322334097 or pm her in facebook ( Jingjing Zaspa) for appointment

Vanessa Gamus
*Basic wedding package - includes hair and makeup for 6 adults (bride included, on whom we use the airbrush technique if desired) and 3 children - 20k.
*1,500 will be charged per additional person.
*Pre-nup pictorials, including several changes to hair and makeup - 5k
*test make-up is 2k thats hair and make up, if bride alone 8k thats airbrush make up with retouch na
**These prices apply only within Cebu City limits, venues beyond that will be charged additional Php 1,000 for taxi cost.
**Out of town rates are double the above costs, exclusive of airfare and board and lodging for myself and my team, which shall be shouldered by the client.

Jay Castillo
*Bridal package (ride, maid of honor, 3 bridesmaid, 2 moms and 2 flower girls)- 15k
**excess person 1500/head..

PHOTOGRAPHER
Jerald Donal

James Jayson Ty

Ariel "Aying" Salupan

Christopher Colinares
http://www.colinaresphotography.com//filter/Wedding

Mark Cantalejo

Bob Nicolas

Jason Magbanua

VIDEOGRAPHER
Digital Minds (Joey Rivera)
- 3 cameras set-up with same day edit video and a fully edited video - 45k [digitalmindsvideo.com]

Franz Arrogante

Cebu Orange Film

Updated 01-07-2016 at 03:36 AM by gracie7

Categories
Photography , Love , Fashion , Events , General Knowledge

Comments

mahala diay pakasal oy nya lisod lisoron patag manguyab ta
    thanks for the post! definitely helps... organizing my cebu beach wedding while overseas. this helps narrow my research.

as for the venue though, does anyone have recommendations for a hotel for a beach wedding? ceremony and reception on the beach would be best (keeping in mind the costs as most guests will be from out of town... we will need to book with the hotel too - would love the Shang, but can't justify it)
    Quote Originally Posted by vki187
    thanks for the post! definitely helps... organizing my cebu beach wedding while overseas. this helps narrow my research.

as for the venue though, does anyone have recommendations for a hotel for a beach wedding? ceremony and reception on the beach would be best (keeping in mind the costs as most guests will be from out of town... we will need to book with the hotel too - would love the Shang, but can't justify it)
    Have you tried calling some resorts to check how much their wedding packages are? I'll try to ask around. Do you have a wedding coordinator? CebuWedding.net is good.

Try checking this thread too: https://www.istorya.net/forums/partie...nces-here.html
    Updated 01-07-2016 at 01:48 PM by gracie7
    Photo booth - A&R funbox www.facebook.com/anrfunbox
    Let me know if you're interested. Contact #: 09153741006
    Quote Originally Posted by slabdans
    mahala diay pakasal oy nya lisod lisoron patag manguyab ta
    hahahaha!!! maayu nalang naki'g bulag ko sa ako uyab..
    Naa ka kaila na mananahi mutahi ug first user mam?
    naa pa may daghan wa maapil ini like sa photography to name a few j robles photography, alvin asayas, blinkbox, paopao.
    sa video like glen ducante, benjie sorono, panda films, etc.
    Hi guys,

i'm new here.

Please help me suggest for the wedding venue and other recommendations for any suppliers nga needed sa kasal. Preferred namu unta hotel sa cebu then ang kasal kay sa sacred heart. Hoping mi kita barato near ra unta sa church.

please help guys, kalabad ug budgeting gyud.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mae12
    Hi guys,

i'm new here.

Please help me suggest for the wedding venue and other recommendations for any suppliers nga needed sa kasal. Preferred namu unta hotel sa cebu then ang kasal kay sa sacred heart. Hoping mi kita barato near ra unta sa church.

please help guys, kalabad ug budgeting gyud.

Thanks
    Di ganahan muhire nalang wedding coordinator? Ky less stress nuon nah ky naa na nah sila connections with other suppliers and mas maka suggest nah sila.
    Nice jud ang naay wedding coordinator para hapsay. But young couples also need to think about keeping it simple. Don't spend too much (time, money, and effort) on the wedding day--try thinking about and planning for the rest of your married lives instead.
    I don't recommend Cinematix Stills & Motion by Mark Cular. Dghan kaau palpak. At first I thought it was ok. Had me pay in full, even though wala pa nahatag ang full service.
    1. didnt use my preferred music for SDE. D daw cla mugamit ug pirated and kalimot cla. Unprofessional.
    2. First meeting was told 3 months kuha na ang prints or copies. Then pg..follow up kay ingon nasad nga 6 months daw and naa daw maabtan ug "1 year" before makuha. They boast kung unsa cla ka professional. Professional ka 1 year pa mkuha? sure oi..... Mura sad wa tay kaila nga gkasal and when nakuha ang ilang copies.
    3. My package includes guest book. Wla jud guest book ghatag. Ending, I dnt have my guest list. They offered to replace with blow up nlng. Ask ko if naay frame, ingon cya nga mahal ra daw ang frame 8K.. unsa na Gold? LOL
    4.Blow up lagi. Super ka bad ang quality. Murag ng.wear ang bride ug gloves kay ga-gray2x ang arms. Mark Cular "apologized" kay wa daw macheck. My question is, if cge ka panghambog and proud kung unsa ka QUALITY and PROFESSIONAL motrabaho ngano d man e.check. Unsa g.yaga2x lng ang work kay FULLY PAID NAMAN? (lesson learned ni nko)
    5. He mentioned and compared their service quality and professionalism sa uban photographers (d nlng nko ipang mention.. ubay2x pud iyang g.nganlan).. He said, bati daw mukuha ug pics, dili candid, basta2x lng ang shots aron ingnon naay dghan agi or trabaho, dili quality, etc.
    6. Files and picture kay dili ingon ana ka HQ, why? If e.enlarge nko sa PC, slightly pixelated cya. When they had to redo the Blow Up, he is asking for the original file. I told him nga mao rna iyang ghatag nko and I asked them about it when he gave me a copy. He said "RAW" files daw and HQ na daw. Then ngano mangita pman ka (in the end) ug HQ nko? Which means, even ikaw, you find standard quality ra imong ghatag?

He mentioned nga naa cya uban clients nga gkapuyan cya so paugat sad cya nangasaba ug clients, etc.

Reasons kay busy kaau cya sa kadaghan clients and he mentioned cya ng photographer nla ni Kate Abad. Wa daw niya g.take ang offer nga ipa sponsor cla so their names would show up sa ilang wedding ma.feature sa TV or something....

Until now utangan pa cya nko ug Guest Book or Blow Up. Pero cge nlng, ila nlng to..

It's up to you kung unsa... I'm just stating the experience I had with Cinematix Stills & Motion by Mark Cular.

And oh! Don't believe the reviews you see and read sa facebook kay pinili.an ang ilang reviews. They only accept reviews submitted nga 4-star and up. HAHAHAH Nailad ko dinhi, this is why nkuha ko nila.
    Oh well, there is no use crying over spilt milk.

Again, just saying para walay lain bride or couples ang ma stress ug cge follow up or having to deal with this kind of person or service...
    We decided to make a wedding in India. It's so difficult to choose a photographer because everything has to be perfect, especially photos. That's why it's important to choose the best one. I found mine with this top picks - [URL="https://kanpur.wedding.net/photographers/"]https://kanpur.wedding.net/photographers/[/URL]
    Very Affordble Wedding Packages sa Whimsical Concepts and Events Cebu mga maau kaau ni sila nga group. Sila nag handle sa akong wedding last month..e search ni sila. Very professional jud ang services nila

https://www.facebook.com/WhimsicalCo...andEventsCebu/
    Thank you for giving advice)) Once it was very useful to me. I found a girl using a site like [url=https://datinger.uk/]Datinger[/url]. My friend recommended this to me when he found out I broke up with my ex. Life in a rural suburb is very static and measured .. Few people agree to share their fate with such a guy. But I'm glad the internet was able to help me with this important search.
    It appears you've provided information related to suika game wedding coordination and wedding attire in Cebu City.
    There are really a lot of things to prepare. The books you listed have a clear plan. Thanks to this, you can easily have the best preparations. I followed and found a lot of useful practical knowledge to use mini crossword

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top