View RSS Feed

gracie7

Hugot Quotes From A Second Chance

Rate this Entry
"The truth is, you love him kaya kung nahihirapan ka na pagkatiwalaan siya, pagkatiwalaan mo ang pagmamahal mo sa kanya."

"...Kahit may nararamdaman na akong mali,
I chose to look away...to keep quiet. Ang nagmamahal kasi, naniniwala. I defended you from everyone, even to myself...but I was wrong."

"Kahit ang hirap-hirap mo nang mahalin, mamahalin kita kahit nasasaktan ako...kasi nangako ako. I promised to love you even when it hurts. I love you more when it hurts."

"I have the right to the truth, no matter how ugly. No matter how painful. Because I am your wife."

"Why is it so easy for you to see the worst in me?"

"Why do you make it so hard for me to see the best in you?"

"Our marriage is everything we never hoped for. Masaya siya. Minsan, malungkot. Minsan, masakit. Minsan, ang pangit. Pero...'yon siya. That's marriage."

"I lost him. I lost the man you married, and I'm so sorry. This is me at my worst. Kaya mo pa ba akong mahalin? Can you honestly love a failure?""Kung kailangan kong maghintay hanggang nakita mo ulit asawa ko, maghihintay ako."

"I was best at loving you, but the worst in letting you love me."

"It's brave to ask 'what if,' but I think it's braver to embrace 'what is.' You and only you are my 'what is.'"

"Your love story is what you make it."

"Ito na yung huling gabi na mayroon ikaw at ako. Simula bukas, ang meron na lang ay tayo, tayo habang buhay"

Basha, hindi mo kailangan magsalita para madama ko iyon"

"Basta true love, lahat kakayanin. Forever and ever!"

"I promise to love you at your best, and at your worst."

"Poy, you made me feel like I’m your life’s biggest mistake,"

"I promise to love you even if it hurts. I love you more even when it hurts"

"And I’m also saying goodbye to all of my what ifs. That it’s brave to ask 'what if,' that I think it’s braver to ask 'what is' – and Bash, I know – you're my 'what is."

Comments

"I promise to love you even if it hurts. I love you more even when it hurts" tsk

ill take this!
    Quote Originally Posted by gealon2024

ill take this!
    Go! Ka-relate ka anang linya?
    Quote Originally Posted by gracie7
    Go! Ka-relate ka anang linya?
    hahahha secret sa ui, but ill gonna use this for my poetry writing
    No matter how hard the situation is, if you really love and want the person you will never ever give up. Because love is always greater than any pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by gracie7
    No matter how hard the situation is, if you really love and want the person you will never ever give up. Because love is always greater than any pain.
    So true, but its an irony that we hardly apply this to reality!

Masarap umasa, Lasang Tanga!

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top