View RSS Feed

Hi Nikki Pee

Enjoy Being Single?

Rate this Entry
Few nights ago, my younger sister (16 years old, incoming 1st year college this June) and I talked about our love lives. I shared to her about the 4 ex's I had and how in love I was with them. To my surprise, she shared about her 10+ ex's, most of them, I had no idea!

Now she blurted out the words, "ENJOY BEING SINGLE." Ug sa dihang ni tuyok akong paminaw. That's not supposed to be the meaning of "enjoy being single" right?

What I understood with this wronged cliche is that we give time to ourselves to figure out what our purpose in life is. To give ourselves the time to know the person that the Lord has set for us. NOT COLLECT AND SELECT. Tsk.

As for my sister, iyahang "enjoy being single" is make fun with relationships. And I don't see this healthy for her especially when she's just about to enter college life. The other night, we argued because, this guy who's so into her who happens to be a friend of mine too, she denied that she was into him too. And I insisted she does because I read her texts for the guy -- I read everything in his phone.

Surprisingly she said, "Joke-joke rana teh oi. Ikaw jud. Serioso rasad kay ka da." And I was really surprised when she said those words. The guy kept on sharing his gladness whenever my sister replies to her, whenever my sister shows how much she cares, whenever my sister shows she likes him too. And after she said those, I just feel bad for the guy.

That's not supposed to be the meaning of ENJOY BEING SINGLE, right?
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It is normal on teenage relationships that doesn't last long so don't bother if she was involved on many relationships. On her age now, getting into serious relationship is not appropriate. As long as there is ATE NIKKI to guide her, giving advices and comfort then nothing to worry about. Let her enjoy being "single" but not being two-timer.
    ipa dayon lang na iyang gi buhat, let her realize.
    let her learn from her mistakes.. maka hibaw rana siya nga sayop diay to tanan.. murag ako daghan sayop pero bawi gihapon ba.. agi gd ko ug mga illegal sauna. -_-

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top