Page 6 of 69 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Cebu or Manila and WHY ?

This discussion is about "Cebu or Manila and WHY ?" in the "Destinations" forums.
Originally Posted by bfg9000 Originally Posted by iamdede boooooooooooo cebuanos are idiots Calling moderators... da call jud lage dayon. heheh...

Default Re: Cebu or Manila and WHY ?

Quote Originally Posted by bfg9000
    Quote Originally Posted by iamdede
    boooooooooooo cebuanos are idiots
    Calling moderators...
    da call jud lage dayon. heheh

C.I.A.

cos you're asking for it !

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by iamdede
    boooooooooooo cebuanos are idiots
    should i remind you to be mindful of your posts?

nothing compares to Cebu. I was born in Manila and once lived in Manila, and a Cebuano by choice and by heart.

cebu is the place to go.. :mrgreen:

folks,

manila is a decadent city. manila has never been figured in the world's top cities. if it did, it would be in the bad light, not something you could crow about.

cebu city has been ranked as one of livable cities in Asia and the top 100 in the world. cebu island itself has been ranked top 10 in Asia and in the top 50 in the world as one the world's top 50 best islands. and i think there's no argument with the ranking because it shows. the people who were surveyed were mostly business travellers from around the world.

moalboal in cebu is in the top 5 best dive spots in the world according to divers, so are the numerous dive spots around cebu islands.

you would run out of pages of a full volume encyclopaedia brittanica if you were to list down all that is bad that you could find in manila. and foreigners know that. manila don't register a single unit in a scale of the world's top cities. have you ever heard manila was praised by tourists or foreign celebrities? and they even think manila is the entire philippines that whatever bad experience they encounter in manila, the entire country is dragged into it.

and what makes manila so notorius a city of superlative degrees? save for a few nice manilans, manilenos are painfully and excessively braggart and are overwhelmed with false pride of their ethnicity? just because almost all Filipinos speak their language? and why is that? because manuel l. quezon, a tagalog himself, decreed that the national language of the country should be filipino (kuno) but 90 percent of the vocabulary is based on tagalog, his native tongue. what a selfish! and he made us use the language from kinder to college. and thereby, every tv program, save for uhf channel, are in tagalog.

in the world's top cities, manila would never see its place in the ranking because it is not considered a city worth ranking to join in the league of top cities.

so i should prefer cebu. it's not because where i was born and my home for most of my life, but it is simply livable and blessed with wonderful people, the cebuanos! and did i mention beautiful beaches and sceneries?

C.I.A.

try to go to manila by ship..first you wll notice when nearing manila bay is the smokey mountain..look below and you can see a grimy/stinky sea..upon docking at their pier, always be aware that you are in the notorious place called TONDO...now that would be a whole lot of experience

cebu rocks

manila sucks.......hilas kaau ang mga tagalog,grabe mo discriminate pero nagpuyo raba cla sa squateer...

Quote Originally Posted by oninrocks
    cebu rocks

manila sucks.......hilas kaau ang mga tagalog,grabe mo discriminate pero nagpuyo raba cla sa squateer...
    hey! not all tagalog mo discriminate!

CEBU :mrgreen:

i can't stand manila's traffic jams and very polluted air (hinaot di mosunod ang cebu sa ani nga situation )

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 69 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast