Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Like Tree10Likes

Is it a good idea to travel alone?

This discussion is about "Is it a good idea to travel alone?" in the "Destinations" forums.
I am such a person that I alone can have a good rest. So I went to Dubai. First at work, then I stayed to ...

I am such a person that I alone can have a good rest. So I went to Dubai. First at work, then I stayed to rest. To be happy I needed only calmness. I love driving, especially in the beautiful UAE. For this I rented a car, the company evolve helped me to do this. Picked up exactly what I wanted. I paid a reasonable amount for this, but I was confident that my trips would be comfortable.

I don't like traveling alone. it does not bring me positive emotions. I think you should find a good company for travel

Solo because I didn't have any friends who also have the time/interest/money to travel at the time. Mid 20s is a weird time because some people are students, some people have kids, some peoples parents still do everything for them, and some people work jobs with little/no vacation time.

Yes.
    I think one must travel alone at-least once in his lifetime. We will be able to explore ourselves during the journey.
    We will be able to figure out our own negatives and positives during the venture.
    I traveled alone during the singapore tour package and it was one of the awesome experience I ever had.

traveling alone allows you to become confident and independent in ways you never knew you could be.

If you like to be alone, then, of course, do it.
    Because I'm not that kind of person, I'm bored to travel alone. I need a person around me to communicate, share emotions, feel supported.
    But I have a friend who has already been to 7 countries and she went there alone. She says that she likes this way of traveling more, because she chooses the routes she likes, does what she wants, and does not have to take into account the wishes of another person.
    I think the main thing is to choose a safe route so as not to get into trouble when you are alone.

Was für ein süßes Thema im Forum! Aber es ist wirklich lehrreich, dankbar für die einfachen Dinge zu sein, die das Leben Ihnen gibt. Weißt du, ich habe sogar an einem solchen Marathon teilgenommen, als ich jeden Tag in meinem Tagebuch meinem Leben für 15 einfache Dinge gedankt habe, die mir an diesem Tag passiert sind. Es hat sehr geholfen, so ein warmes Gefühl im Inneren. Wenn wir gute Dinge teilen wollen, möchte ich denjenigen danken, die sich den tourism to chernobyl ausgedacht haben - schließlich können solche Reisen das Leben vieler Menschen verändern! Sie lehren, das Leben zu schätzen, das uns vor dem Hintergrund einer Katastrophe gegeben wird!

8.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345