Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree1Likes

What travel tips do you highly recommend?

This discussion is about "What travel tips do you highly recommend?" in the "Destinations" forums.
to book flight to read more information about the country...

to book flight
    to read more information about the country

I will give one piece of advice, this is the rule of choosing a place to travel. The main thing is that you get new emotions. Such a place is Chernobyl:
    https://chernobyl-story-tours.com/
    There you can observe the dead city of the post-Soviet era. It will be especially interesting for those who have never been to the CIS. You can make very interesting and atmospheric photos.

I love Ukraine very much for its beautiful views and variety of flora and fauna. Now Crimea already belongs to Russia, but earlier it was this part of Ukraine that attracted me most of all for its perfect climate and luxurious nature. Very beautiful Ukrainian mountains Carpathians in the west of the country - there are many resorts for recreation, as well as the purest lake Synevyr. Special attention is paid to the Uman arboretum, the Dnieper river and the island of Khortytsya. Of the cities I was most impressed by Kharkiv, a very green and friendly city with beautiful parks and fountains. But first of all, I recommend that you go on an excursion to Chernobyl https://chernobyl-visit.com/ to feel the full horror of the disaster that happened 34 years ago.

please travel to Japan! it's the best destination!

I like traveling and most of all I like camping. I recently found this site https://bestcamping-cookware.com/bes...mping-in-2020/ and read a large number of useful information about camping equipment now my travels have become even more pleasant and comfortable

Well, I don't know many travel tips, but if you want to travel comfortable and get only a positive experience, you have to plan everything. When everything is planned and booked, then the trip will be amazing. Now I'm also on the stage of planning, and I try to choose my future destination. I've been dreaming about going on a cruize, and I want to visit Iceland a lot. That country is amazing, and nature is amazing. If someone also wants to go there, I recommend you visit page to find more info about that destination and what you can see there.

There are several travel tips that I can recommend but share the major ones here:

First of all, although having an ATM card is an excellent option while travelling abroad but I would also suggest keeping some cash with you.

Secondly, if you are travelling with your old parents or grandparents and exploring big parks, Disneyland or big places then it is better to use a mobility scooter. This guide would instruct you about selecting the mobility scooter for senior, but it is not always vital to buy it. You can also hire such a scooter for rent.

Similarly, while travelling, you shouldn't believe anyone blindly. You should be active, attentive and take necessary measures to protect your family, especially when you travel to countries with bad law and order situation.

8.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234