Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
Like Tree5Likes

Boracay Sidetrip: Romblon or Antique


This discussion is about "Boracay Sidetrip: Romblon or Antique" in the "Destinations" forums.
Hi guys! Please, please help me decide. Ano ang mas okay na Boracay sidetrip? 1) 45mins to 1hour boat ride from Boracay to Carabao Island ...

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    415

    Default Boracay Sidetrip: Romblon or Antique


    Hi guys! Please, please help me decide. Ano ang mas okay na Boracay sidetrip?

    1) 45mins to 1hour boat ride from Boracay to Carabao Island in Romblon

    2) 2hours land travel from Boracay to Tibiao in Antique?

    Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4
    Go for Carabao Island, the beach is better than Boracay.

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    85
    Since the Boracay has just reopened, you have to go and visit there. I am happy that you are one of my traveler colleagues. Spend time to Boracay and enjoy your day as well, I just came from there last few weeks ago and I can really see the big changes. Right here https://www.ecomparemo.com/info/bora...-need-to-know/ you can find the updates.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    415
    Quote Originally Posted by Milo-Nutella View Post
    Go for Carabao Island, the beach is better than Boracay.
    OMG! Can't decide still! May activities ba na pwede gawin sa Carabao Island like cliff diving?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Pomed1984 View Post
    Since the Boracay has just reopened, you have to go and visit there. I am happy that you are one of my traveler colleagues. Spend time to Boracay and enjoy your day as well, I just came from there last few weeks ago and I can really see the big changes. Right here https://www.ecomparemo.com/info/bora...-need-to-know/ you can find the updates.
    Thanks so much for the very informative site you shared! So excited for my upcoming trip to Boracay. ��
    Pomed1984 likes this.

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by shewholovesthebeach View Post
    OMG! Can't decide still! May activities ba na pwede gawin sa Carabao Island like cliff diving?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Thanks so much for the very informative site you shared! So excited for my upcoming trip to Boracay. ��
    I'm so glad to hear that from you. Please bring me there. Lolz. Just kidding. Enjoy!

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by shewholovesthebeach View Post
    OMG! Can't decide still! May activities ba na pwede gawin sa Carabao Island like cliff diving?
    Yup, pwede ka mag cliff diving sa Kuding-kuding point which is ang ganda. Do note that the electricity is only available from 2 pm to 6 am.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    415
    Quote Originally Posted by Pomed1984 View Post
    I'm so glad to hear that from you. Please bring me there. Lolz. Just kidding. Enjoy!
    You should book a flight there too!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Milo-Nutella View Post
    Yup, pwede ka mag cliff diving sa Kuding-kuding point which is ang ganda. Do note that the electricity is only available from 2 pm to 6 am.
    Super thanks for the info! If ever, baka mag-day trip lang naman kami there, so no worries when it comes to the limited electricity supply. ��
    Pomed1984 likes this.

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    85
    [QUOTE=shewholovesthebeach;18617271]You should book a flight there too!

    And we see each other then.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    415
    [QUOTE=Pomed1984;18617305]
    Quote Originally Posted by shewholovesthebeach View Post
    You should book a flight there too!

    And we see each other then.
    Cheers! ��
    Pomed1984 likes this.

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    85
    [QUOTE=shewholovesthebeach;18617776]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pomed1984 View Post

    Cheers! ��
    Let's go together if you want.

  11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

 
  1. Boracay or Puerto Princesa
    By BENGVALIENTE06 in forum Destinations
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 01:53 PM
  2. Looking For: BS Education Board Passer w/ or w/o experience for Boracay ASAP!
    By cRoSs_eYed_cYcloPs in forum Jobs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-06-2012, 01:03 PM
  3. Antique or Vintage Badminton Racquet/ Racket
    By krisrubil4 in forum Hobbies & Crafts
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 11:11 PM
  4. boracay or singapore?
    By burpwithme in forum Destinations
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 04:59 PM
  5. Antique or not yet? Found a camera....
    By johnmarwel in forum Photography
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 12:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top