Rebooking due to weather - cebu pacific/pal - Naay Fee?

This discussion is about "Rebooking due to weather - cebu pacific/pal - Naay Fee?" in the "Destinations" forums.
I'm planning to book an international flight sa cebu pacific (especially promo/piso fares) for next year. I have questions, what happens if canceled ang flight ...

Question Rebooking due to weather - cebu pacific/pal - Naay Fee?

I'm planning to book an international flight sa cebu pacific (especially promo/piso fares) for next year. I have questions, what happens if canceled ang flight due to typhoon/weather?

it says
    - cant cancel/no refund/no reroute for promo fares
    - rebooking is subject to rebooking fees or other penalties (pay the difference old flight vs new flight)

so...
    1. Can we cancel/refund/or rebooked due to canceled flight due bad weather without any penalties?
    2. What if you already paid for the Travel Tax, refundable ni? basig hasul kaayu?
    3. What about the return flight? can we also rebook it without any fees?

sa akong nahibaw-an kung magpa rebook ka ug flight kay naa rebooking fee.

wala may email customer support diay ang ang cebu pacific. couldnt find any info in cebu pacific or pal.

mag travel agency na lang ko to handle all the hotel & airline tickets.

found one - AirYouGo
    "Air You Go Travels Philippines Co. reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any vacation departure for any reason, including insufficient demand or force majeure.

In the event of natural phenomenon, force majeure, or mandated government cancellations, leading to cancellation of flights or trips into the preferred destination, guests may not be entitled to a refund but may be able to move their booking to a later date depending on Hotel/Pension/Resort room availability., Air You Go Travels Philippines Co.‘s only responsibility will be is to try to rebook the same reservation with a different departure date, or a similar vacation but there is no guarantee of availability of offering.

For air-inclusive packages, Air You Go Travels Philippines Co. will try to confirm air schedules for the selected new dates, subject to hotel/service availability. Air You Go Travels Philippines Co. cannot assume responsibility for any additional costs or any fees relating to the issuance and/or cancellation of air tickets or other travel arrangements not made through Air You Go Travels
    Philippines Co."

you can only re book if the Airline cancelled the flight otherwise you will have to pay for rebooking fees which is dependent on the destination.

way fee kung sila ang mo cancel sa flight.... mo offer sila ug refund/rebook but if ikaw mismo ang nag decide to change the date, ayha na magka fee. sa akong na remember mas mahal pang rebooking fee kaysa magbook ka ug new ticket promo ticket man to akoa

yea. just found out, if they cancelled it, you can rebook for free.

i think mag travel agency na lang ko because ang hotel, lisud e cancel or rebook due to weather. They can help you rebook your tour for you. I'm planning to go vacation abroad, i just dont want to risk it.

7.    Advertisement