Missed Flight

This discussion is about "Missed Flight" in the "Destinations" forums.
hi boys and girls, I don't know if naa na ba ni nga thread but if naa pease lang merge mga bossings. I just want ...

Default Missed Flight

hi boys and girls,

I don't know if naa na ba ni nga thread but if naa pease lang merge mga bossings.

I just want to ask if unsa mahitabo if you miss your flight?

Pwede pa na ipa rebook?

Unya kinsay naka agi aning HongKong airport? Hasul gyud ni sila with regards to return tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by kuroro_lucifer View Post
    hi boys and girls,

I don't know if naa na ba ni nga thread but if naa pease lang merge mga bossings.

I just want to ask if unsa mahitabo if you miss your flight?

Pwede pa na ipa rebook?

Unya kinsay naka agi aning HongKong airport? Hasul gyud ni sila with regards to return tickets?
    My wife and I missed our flight going to Tacloban from Cebu years ago. As I was trying to negotiate Cebu Pacific for refund, I was informed its not possible since I purchased a promo tickets which they claimed, non refundable. I didnt argue since we are in hurry to catch up the last fastcraft trip to Ormoc.

I didnt have any issue with my return trip/ticket when I was in Hongkong. It was funny, I was riding a complimentary trip going to airport from the hotel. I asked the driver if there's a "Terminal Fee". The driver replied "No! Only Terminal 1 and Terminal 2. No Terminal Three".

Quote Originally Posted by bodieandtheblowfish View Post
    My wife and I missed our flight going to Tacloban from Cebu years ago. As I was trying to negotiate Cebu Pacific for refund, I was informed its not possible since I purchased a promo tickets which they claimed, non refundable. I didnt argue since we are in hurry to catch up the last fastcraft trip to Ormoc.

I didnt have any issue with my return trip/ticket when I was in Hongkong. It was funny, I was riding a complimentary trip going to airport from the hotel. I asked the driver if there's a "Terminal Fee". The driver replied "No! Only Terminal 1 and Terminal 2. No Terminal Three".
    na sir ako 4 days na sa hong kong.. gi deny ko ug board sa ako flight kay one way ra, which I understand, pero na abiya ko onward ticket ug naa pud ko money as proof kapalit ko ug return ticket. gusto nila mag book ko ug return ticket na.

boss halata kaau na ang wlay return ticket, mag to.o na cla na d naka mo balik.

5.    Advertisement