Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Weesam vs Oceanjet

This discussion is about "Weesam vs Oceanjet" in the "Destinations" forums.
Tapos kung naa ka dako na bag, lisod ibutang sa atubangan sa seat or sa imo tiilan agi sa kahuot. Pde ra unta sa atubangan ...

Tapos kung naa ka dako na bag, lisod ibutang sa atubangan sa seat or sa imo tiilan agi sa kahuot. Pde ra unta sa atubangan duol sa tv ibutang para luag kaso naa sad sign didto na bawal bilinan ug gamit.

pag 2go / supercat nalang, the best.

For Safety Reasons, I would recommend Oceanjet. Although Weesam is a bullet type sea vessel which can withstand sea turbulence better, but the emergency evacuation plan is not that good. The lower deck has 2 emergency exits located in the middle (portside & starboard). All the passengers seated infront and on the back will have squeeze through that 2 emergency exits using one alley. Oceanjet has 6 emergency exits (2 infront, 2 in the middle, 2 on the rear) plus it has 2 alleys. My estimated average time of each passenger to reach the emergency exits; 4secs for Oceanjet

Quote Originally Posted by bodieandtheblowfish View Post
    For Safety Reasons, I would recommend Oceanjet. Although Weesam is a bullet type sea vessel which can withstand sea turbulence better, but the emergency evacuation plan is not that good. The lower deck has 2 emergency exits located in the middle (portside & starboard). All the passengers seated infront and on the back will have squeeze through that 2 emergency exits using one alley. Oceanjet has 6 emergency exits (2 infront, 2 in the middle, 2 on the rear) plus it has 2 alleys. My estimated average time of each passenger to reach the emergency exits; 4secs for Oceanjet
    great observation. thanks!

Elite Member
    I suggest pag 2go/supercat best among the rest although gamay lang siya trips compared sa oceanjet but ang accomodation mahilona jud ka mao na ni permi nako sakyan labi na maka abot sa last trip 7:45 kay 700 na lang if magroundtrip

aha ang pier sa 2go/supercat?

Elite Member
    Sa pier 1, naa ra sad didto tig issue ticket

Elite Member
    I used to travel & was able to ride OceanJet, Weesam & Supercat. Not on tourist or economy though but business class, paid by work eh, hehehhehe.

In business class, third goes to Weesam, di man kaayo limpyo & the seat feels cramped. Second goes to oceanjet. Oceanjet seats are very comfortable & can recline like an airplane but again di man pud kaayo limpyo. First gyud is Supercat, though it has not the most comfortable seat kay di ma recline, but the cleanliness, the full glass window to make you admire the view & the ambient lighting make up for it. May libreng water, fudgee bar & happy nuts pa. Pwede paka request og hot meals to be served on a tray to your seat, hehhehehe... Ma delay lang pud permi ang supercat like on average mga 20 minutes.

Daghan ug schedule ang Oceanjet compared sa Weesam, so in a way, flexible xa

10.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12