Page 8 of 304 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Singapore

This discussion is about "Singapore" in the "Destinations" forums.
hey thats good! i really recommend this internship to the students kay its really an opprotunity but the thing is pa swertehay lang pud na ...

Default Singapore

hey thats good! i really recommend this internship to the students kay its really an opprotunity but the thing is pa swertehay lang pud na sa imo establishment dri. honestly you'll be proud of your pamankin kay try to thnk of it ha its not everybody n the philippines who were given a chnce like this d ba! but be sure lang magtinarong lang dri kay sus ang kabuang way saba! now i realized this is really a fine country nka pay man ko ug 125 kay i slept man sa lain dorm... hahaha! if you have questions just pm me okies? for now i have to wrk kay murag gipangita na ko heheheh asa ka ngita trainee ga internetheheheh

Hi Pea, nice meeting you at Singapore! See you next time

Default Singapore

hey,i will go to singapore this coming holy week,pls tell me that best place to vesit,all best place to vesit.i need and info,

thanks kaayo,hope to hear you soon

Default Singapore

hi any guys there,i will go to singapore this coming 21 to 24,pls tell me the best all place to go.

thanks,hope to hear you all there.

Default Singapore

hi. yeah, me too, i'm goin to singapore this holy week. has anyone here been to "escape theme park", an amusement park in singapore? any reviews about the place? =)

Default Singapore

mercy: i suggest u should go to sentosa island. its a nice place!, and dont miss the magical fountain at night! if u are into birds, visit jurong bird park. u get to see different kinds of birds w/ really attractive colors. and okey sad night safari. for shopping, dont miss suntec city mall, its a super big mall. =)

Default Singapore

ncie meeting you also brahman... hope we would see each other again... mwaaaaaaaaah

Quote Originally Posted by Brahman
    hey thats good! i really recommend this internship to the students kay its really an opprotunity but the thing is pa swertehay lang pud na sa imo establishment dri. honestly you'll be proud of your pamankin kay try to thnk of it ha its not everybody n the philippines who were given a chnce like this d ba! but be sure lang magtinarong lang dri kay sus ang kabuang way saba! now i realized this is really a fine country nka pay man ko ug 125 kay i slept man sa lain dorm... hahaha! if you have questions just pm me okies? for now i have to wrk kay murag gipangita na ko heheheh asa ka ngita trainee ga internetheheheh

Hi Pea, nice meeting you at Singapore! See you next time

Default Singapore

Are you still in Singapore? I'm currently at London. Ciao! take care

Default Singapore

very clean...beautiful

yen
    Elite Member

Default Singapore

I was at Singapore a while back. Caught the Great Singapore Sale. Nindot lang gyud kaayo did to. My younger bro kept saying grabe gyud dinhi uy or sus... bati-a sa Cebu uy.

I kept telling him to not compare Cebu to Singapore. Maguol lang gyud ta kay nindot kaayo sa Singapore.

Default Re: Singapore

one thing weird in that place..... 8 in da evening.... its juz like 4pm in here hayag patawn kaayo... mao naahat mig panihapon 10pm na kay mura pag 6 diri.... wheeww!! ive been there for free a month ago!!

11.    Advertisement

Page 8 of 304 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast