Page 291 of 304 FirstFirst ... 281288289290291292293294301 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 3035
Like Tree40Likes

Singapore

This discussion is about "Singapore" in the "Destinations" forums.
Originally Posted by carpe noctem* Hi again, these are the places we would like to visit-pls suggest our itinerary if naa mo ika comment 1. ...

Default Re: Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by carpe noctem* View Post
    Hi again, these are the places we would like to visit-pls suggest our itinerary if naa mo ika comment

1. Singapore Zoo/Night Safari
    2. Botanic Garden
    3. Thian Hock KeSakya Muni Buddha Gaya Temple
    4. Raffles Hotel
    5. Sentosa
    6. Peranakan Museum

PLs tell me if ma visit ni namo tanan on our short sojourn--we arrive friday afternoon then leave na monday early morning

Salamat
    pwede pabutang kung pila ang entrance ani nila?
    pati universal studio.

and

pwede mangayo og itinerary 3days 2night thanks daan...

kinsa naa nahibaw an sa singapore bed space for rent... im planning to travel next year... i dont have place to stop by... i'll stay there 2 months guro...

Quote Originally Posted by angelou05 View Post
    kinsa naa nahibaw an sa singapore bed space for rent... im planning to travel next year... i dont have place to stop by... i'll stay there 2 months guro...
    This is only my personal opinion and advice. If you are staying there for 2 months, you better secure your permit to stay for 60 days first before trying to look for a place to stay. Otherwise, you need to fly out of Singapore after your initial visa expires which is normally 30 days.

mount faber sa henderson rd nice sad dito overlooking sa city .. then u can try dining sa revolving rsto near harbor front .. nahan mo one of a kind nga theme park adto mo sa chinese garden ... u can try sad sa me jurong dapit sa football field naa daku kaau nga water park i forgot the name pero nice sya although advisable nga weekdays mo mo adto kay crowded kung weekend... or adto mo sa east coast mura syag naa pagka boracay d lang nice ang dagat .. naa mga bars ug mga other night life activities didto.... then the usual clark quaye sad nice sa nite time and nahan mo mo eat ug lami nga cheaper adto mo dapit sa marina bay naa mga local resto didto near esplanade.

hello guyz,

i need a place to stay in singapore for one month. any info would be greatly appreciated.

thank you..

Nindot ang Singapore...better than Hongkong!

nindot pero y makalupig sa cebu. naa tanan from whit sand beach to sky rise buildings

In terms of travelling abroad..comparing Singapore & Hongkong, mas nice sa Singapore. Mas hospitable ang mga Singaporeans kysa Hongkongers. Mas daghan mapalit nga SALE labi na year-end. Barato ang gadgets ug sure ka nga orig..daghan pa mga pinoy nga naa sa retail sales nga maoy mo-atiman nmo.

Quote Originally Posted by Imported Fashion View Post
    Sa mga nangita og room or bedspace to stay sa Singapore, contact ra mu ani nga ym: sg_onfashion@yahoo.com, affordable bedspace for $25 per day, with breakfast. Residential accommodation ni.

4 Person per room. Para sa mga istoryans $22 sgd lang per head. If ganahan mu mag pa arrange og byahe ninyo at a cheaper price chat lang mu ana nga ym.

Taga Cebu ang owner so walay problema. Thanks. Thanks.
    hallo! planning to visit singa this june or july around 3-4 pax mi. asa na na area ang residential for rent? unsa na rooms naa ddto(like with t.v., aircon, wifi and etc.)? thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    Singapore's great, had a great time when i was there...went and checked out the nightclubs, wooh daymn, didn't think they'd have so many fine lookin females there...lol...when you check em out, they actually smile right back atcha , they weren't shy..lol...went to the zoo too, that place was huge, my legs were buggered by the end of the day from too much walking...that boat ride they got on the canals, that was nice too...the only beef i had with the place was with the older Singaporeans...rude muthafz!!!...i guess they was just stressed out old people..

Nindot jud diay..laliman ka ang ilang canal pwede sa boat.LOL..peace

11.    Advertisement