Page 29 of 304 FirstFirst ... 192627282930313239 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Singapore

This discussion is about "Singapore" in the "Destinations" forums.
i just received this email today. they're hiring for c++ programmers. anybody interested, just refer to the attached email. hope this can be of help. ...

Default Re: Singapore

i just received this email today. they're hiring for c++ programmers. anybody interested, just refer to the attached email. hope this can be of help.

22nd July, 2006

Hello,

This email has reference to your resume sent to us earlier.

About Tangspac: We are a Singapore based consulting company, providing quality services of human resources and projects services for the IT as well as banking and financial services industry

One of our clients, a Prestigious Investment Bank, is currently recruiting professionals, details of which are as follows:

Job Description: Working for a highly prestigious Investment Bank, you would be responsible for analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of C++ for real time complex global mission critical applications, running on both Windows & Unix platform.

Job Location: Singapore

Type of Opening (Contract / Permanent): Permanent

Candidate Background:
    - Minimum 3-8 years of industry experience of 3 years developing in C++ (not C)
    - Good understanding and usage of STL, with understanding and exposure to multithreading, its usage and performance. Should be familiar with various design patterns, Messaging and SQL

STL:
    - In STL, the candidate must display where and why a specific container should be used
    - Must show an understanding of the underlying implementation of most common containers. Provide practical examples of where he/she applied this knowledge
    - The candidate must have clear knowledge of all pitfalls and performance criteria linked to all commonly used aspects of STL. Textbook knowledge will not be sufficient

THREADS:
    - Candidate must be able to demonstrate an understanding of threading. Various thread models, implementations, and a specific OS implementation (NT, Solaris, or POSIX on UNIX). Must have applied these skills in a high performance env (Comms, market data capture, other engineering disciplines etc)
    - Candidate must know the pitfalls related to threading - usage, performance, OS specific (any)
    - Demonstrate practical solution to real day problems. Textbook knowledge will not be sufficient
    - Candidates must have actively used design patterns in their implementation for at least the last two years. Again must be able to demonstrate understanding, of why, and where a pattern should be used
    - Demonstrate an understanding of Messaging Middleware concepts, usage and application
    - Strong understanding of a RDBMS. Must have an understanding of writing complex SQL, stored procedures, applying referential integrity & performance tuning
    - Strong understanding and knowledge of a chosen OS (NT, Linux, Solaris, etc)
    - Background in Finance is desirable but not required
    - Candidate must be a strong team player with excellent communication skills. The candidate must demonstrate strong analytical skills with a desire to learn and deliver

Note: Selected candidates can expect an excellent pay package.

Sounds interesting !!!!!

If yes, please forward a copy of your updated resume along with the following details to
    pradeep@tangspac.com :
    - Contact Details (both daytime and evening)
    - Expected timeframe to join up

Thanks & Regards
    Pradeep

Tangspac Consulting
    61, Robinson Road, #11-02, Robinson Centre, Singapore - 688893
    Office Tel: 65 - 6224 4356
    Office Fax: 65 - 6224 7173
    Email: pradeep@tangspac.com
    Web: www.tangspac.com

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by etz
    im staying with my friend nga nurse and iya husband nga british actually they are paying for my trip there kay ako man nag coordinate sa ila wedding last april and they said ok ra gyud ang singapore bt then sa inyo mga storya na kuyawan man hinuon ko.. she even told me that i can stay for 3months.. hay i hope lang noh nga positve lang gyud ako lakaw dinha.. anywayz im bringing all the pictures at the wedding i guess thats the proof na cguro.. ryt? or magpa email nalang kaha ko ug invitation letter kay if mail pa nila its too late already il be leaving this 28 na.. i have all their details man.. uy jezmei ayaw ko ug kuyaw kuyawi dinha kay first trip baya ni nako.. hehehe.. tnx for your advice guys i really appreciate it.. by the way mga minyo namo? heheheh
    @etz ...

Ipa email na lang or fax ang ilang invitation letter, plus a photocopy of their passport or kun PR na sila or EP holder apil pud to pa photocopy. Most of my friends na dunay invitation letter, gitagaan ug 30 days stay diri.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by etz
    tnx bizdak.. try lang ko uy who knws inside da parador maka kita ko.. i have weekly mailings man sa singapore jobs online.. pero they wont reply man unless cguro im there na.. i hope positive lang if not then balik lang ko diri. double purpose man sad ako pag anha pa tatak passport and also looking for a job.. di diay na puwde after 14 days u will exit another country? like malaysia?
    etz unsa na plane imo sakyan?

pls kindly post sa mga airlines that are goin to spore and their respective prices, and also the locations of departure....

etz

tnx kolz for the info.. i told na my friend about it.. by the way naka recommendation for bangkok tours nga cheap package? wer planning to go there man.. kolz wat do u think of employment opportunites for admin asst or secretary dako bah or slim ra ang chances? how about hotels? i dont speak mandarin man gud.. but if they will give me a chance i would love to learn pero for now maglisod pako.. pero if hotel i guess they need an english speaking right? pero wala lang ko experience in hotels.. hehehe.. msg me ha if u knw someone who needs personal secretary ba ron i can do that.. tnx again :mrgreen:

@wayth... ako sakyan kay jetstar asia sa manila na cya.. so u have to fly from cebu to manila and manila to singapore the price is $222 roundtrip for cebu to manila naka kuha raman ko sa pal ug 3200 roundtrip na kay naman cla promo.. naia terminal 1ang jetstar asia.. if u want cheaper pa gyud try tiger airways kay as in barato kay cla pero adto lang ka sa clark sakay.. try to check out their site its www.jetstarasia.com and www.tigerairways.com u can book online man..

Elite Member

kugi ra pangita ug work diri ang solution ... try joining PinoyITdotSG yahoo groups. Mga pinoy ra naa ani nga group. Naa daghan work nga i announce halos everyday, from time to time dili lang kay IT ang ilang i-announce naa pud admin o secretary work.

For the bangkok tour package, naa daghan diri ... barato ra kaysa diha pinas. Dili ka maglisod ug pa book ug tour package.

Pips!

Basin interested mo... there is currently an ongoing promotion from Manila-Singapore via Cebu Pacific...

P1499++ fare exclusive of taxes and surcharge...
    sale date until jul 20-26, 2006
    travel date aug 31 - oct 19. 2006

for further details, you can visit their site at http://www.cebupacificair.com/

lowest air fare cost roundtrip depending on date of travel:

Air Fare Cost Taxes&Surcharge
    Adult: 1 PHP 2,998.00 PHP 3,329.00 (details) Total: PHP 6,327.00

kanindot gud ana nga promo...sayang mas earlier ako flight mas maka cheaper unta ko... :mrgreen:...

hey peeps how much man ang plete from singapore to malaysia...d bah mag train lang ka padong ngad2...how about sa indonesia from singapore...asay nindot ang malaysia or indonesia sa mga nakaadto OT lang ko gamay...

etz

hala unsaon ka cheap ra gyud sauna hongkong to karon mo travel nasad diay cla singa.. sos pagka nindot.. cge lang sunod nalang.. hehehe..

@kolz tnx kaayo il try to check on that yahoo groups basin nako info dinha.. by the way kolz dapit ra ta puyo? buenavista daw na ang jalan lempeng.. dont knw the place pa man uy.. sos hapit nami larga.. karon na friday..wish us luck mga peeps..

selamat datang!!!

11.    Advertisement