Page 182 of 304 FirstFirst ... 172179180181182183184185192 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 3035
Like Tree40Likes

Singapore

This discussion is about "Singapore" in the "Destinations" forums.
mao kuwang ra kau ang whole day kung suroyon tibook sentosa kay daghan kaayo kalingawan. @purecebuana mao gyud wa gyuy tig picture. mao na kuyog ...

mao kuwang ra kau ang whole day kung suroyon tibook sentosa kay daghan kaayo kalingawan.

@purecebuana mao gyud wa gyuy tig picture. mao na kuyog mi pirmi sakong ate ato hahaah

I miss singapore...... (

My girlfriend just arrived in Singapore yesterday. she has relatives there and will probably stay there for a long time. She also wants me to go there too but I'm still busy with work and all. But I will definitely go there. Daghan na sad ko friends nga tua na didto and I'm glad daghan sad ko nahibaw-an about sa Singapore diri nga thread thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by unfamous View Post
    mao kuwang ra kau ang whole day kung suroyon tibook sentosa kay daghan kaayo kalingawan.

@purecebuana mao gyud wa gyuy tig picture. mao na kuyog mi pirmi sakong ate ato hahaah
    cge lang, mamalihug lang ko para magpa picture. hahaha!

salamat diay for this thread as in daghan info na maka help. as for the fare ok ang cebu pacific ok sad ang tiger airways pero di nako nahan mo stop pa sa clark, better na diretso cebu.

Quote Originally Posted by unfamous View Post
    wa man mangingilad didto except sa Sim Lim daw pero kung ganhan ka mag laag2x map ra gyud kinahanglan kay daghan kaau directions sa dalan di gyud ka masaag.
    famous, you will be fine in Singapore alone! I was there for 3 days alone last year. Its relatively safe, but like anywhere, be streetsmart. The taxi drivers are very nice and will usually help you out...I always call them "Uncle" and they have always helped me out, and would even give me discounts hehe. I went shopping, went to the Browhause to have my entire face threaded (they do it perfectly and w/o pain), I went to Sentosa, and had ate out twice alone. There is alot you can do alone. It was a great experience for me...if I can I would go again alone in a heartbeat

hi lulu...nice to know u went there alone...pila ka days didto? unsa pa uban nimo na itinerary? as i said i wouldnt miss the chance dropping there after a year of work. time to treat myself!

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu77 View Post
    famous, you will be fine in Singapore alone! I was there for 3 days alone last year. Its relatively safe, but like anywhere, be streetsmart. The taxi drivers are very nice and will usually help you out...I always call them "Uncle" and they have always helped me out, and would even give me discounts hehe. I went shopping, went to the Browhause to have my entire face threaded (they do it perfectly and w/o pain), I went to Sentosa, and had ate out twice alone. There is alot you can do alone. It was a great experience for me...if I can I would go again alone in a heartbeat
    great to hear that u enjoy ur stay here in SG...same here Browhaus is my fave - nice kaau cla mo thread, clean & price is reasonable esp u signed up for 10 sessions package..

Quote Originally Posted by mommy_ei View Post
    I miss singapore...... (
    seconded...hehehehehe
    was working there for two years, nice place..nice people..and not to mention such a safe country
    ayaw lang lapas sa SG kay lisod na masulod ka sa JB - - kuyaw na didto

hehehe ingon ako kuya na kung mu adto ka og JB kay mura ra kuno ka nibalik ug pinas. Tinood? hehehe

@Lulu para nko lonely kau na ako ra isa. nya mas nindot kuyog ako maguwang kay mao mu gasto

mab
    sayanga pg adto naku kay suspended ang operation sa flyer..huhu

11.    Advertisement