Page 157 of 304 FirstFirst ... 147154155156157158159160167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 3035
Like Tree40Likes

Singapore

This discussion is about "Singapore" in the "Destinations" forums.
i wanna stop over in singapore on my way from san francisco to cebu... naa ba kaha direct flight from SFO to SG noh? sa ...

i wanna stop over in singapore on my way from san francisco to cebu... naa ba kaha direct flight from SFO to SG noh? sa HK man gud usually...

I like SG better than HK..

I definitely love hong kong as compared to singapore. Hong kong has more superior citizens than sg, hence you are treated much better than in Singapore. when we went there this april, grabe pa ang mangingilad nila sa sing kaysa sa ato dri sa pinas. sa orchard sa lucky plaza, it is a common practice for them to tell you a price way way lower than anywhere. example, hubby asked for the price of ps3 there. ingon 400S$. so super cheap as compared here sa phils.then ask pa mi, really? everything for 400? yes daw. then pag pay na namo, 750s$ ang gi charge sa credit card. kay ang 400 daw sa console ra. wai apil plug, controller etc..told them to cancel the transaction, they won't. they just laughed at us. i approached a mall security, not a security guard, but he didn't help. he just gave me some stupid police no. called the police, no one arrived. went to the tourism booth in front of louis vuitton bldg, all they said was sorry, that they couldn't do anything about it. ang namaligya won't even give us the unsigned transaction slip. what husband did, iyang gi tuok ang tao so iyang ihatag ang transaction slip. then we just left and called our bank to cancel the fraudulent transaction.may nlang bright atong mga bank dri. wa ra mi gi charge. mao sad modus sa lain na store pag ask namo. even sa sim lim,barato tuod ang iingon. pero suwayi ug palit, dba di ihatag ang item kay mas mahal na item ila ipapalit nimo.

but in hk, we never experienced any of those. that's why we keep coming back to hk. even if they don't understand english, they never take advantage of you as a tourist. they try their best even to help you.sa sg, kahibaw tuod mo english pero ingnon man sad ka "go away. we don't need your money. go find another store." at least ug ininsikan ka ana sa hk, di ka kasabot, pwede ra nimo kataw-an. baho pa jud kaayo mga tao sa singapore.

i so want to go back 2 singapore particulary sa simlim (mall of super cheap computer gadgets, celfones, dslr's and etc) and sa clarke quay for nightlife and GMAX

Love Singapore ... barato ra ila gadgets didto ... hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by doreamon1123 View Post
    I definitely love hong kong as compared to singapore. Hong kong has more superior citizens than sg, hence you are treated much better than in Singapore. when we went there this april, grabe pa ang mangingilad nila sa sing kaysa sa ato dri sa pinas. sa orchard sa lucky plaza, it is a common practice for them to tell you a price way way lower than anywhere. example, hubby asked for the price of ps3 there. ingon 400S$. so super cheap as compared here sa phils.then ask pa mi, really? everything for 400? yes daw. then pag pay na namo, 750s$ ang gi charge sa credit card. kay ang 400 daw sa console ra. wai apil plug, controller etc..told them to cancel the transaction, they won't. they just laughed at us. i approached a mall security, not a security guard, but he didn't help. he just gave me some stupid police no. called the police, no one arrived. went to the tourism booth in front of louis vuitton bldg, all they said was sorry, that they couldn't do anything about it. ang namaligya won't even give us the unsigned transaction slip. what husband did, iyang gi tuok ang tao so iyang ihatag ang transaction slip. then we just left and called our bank to cancel the fraudulent transaction.may nlang bright atong mga bank dri. wa ra mi gi charge. mao sad modus sa lain na store pag ask namo. even sa sim lim,barato tuod ang iingon. pero suwayi ug palit, dba di ihatag ang item kay mas mahal na item ila ipapalit nimo.

but in hk, we never experienced any of those. that's why we keep coming back to hk. even if they don't understand english, they never take advantage of you as a tourist. they try their best even to help you.sa sg, kahibaw tuod mo english pero ingnon man sad ka "go away. we don't need your money. go find another store." at least ug ininsikan ka ana sa hk, di ka kasabot, pwede ra nimo kataw-an. baho pa jud kaayo mga tao sa singapore.
    kani daghan jud ni sa SimLim square, mga maldito kaayo, they get mad at you when you ask for a discount or last price, good thing wala na mi ni adto sa lucky plaza. but if you want to go sightseeing nindot jud suroyan ang singapore, communication wise, daghan jud kamao mo english so di ka mag ka problem mu ask for directions.

up! kumusta namo mga noypi nga naa dri sa sg?

uy my baybeats uli. tugtug na faspitch yehey!!

faspitch here? when and where?

naa ba dri nagwork sa singapore ron as a nurse? ask lng ko f ok ra ba?

11.    Advertisement