Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

aaa.Club ultima membership! Ayaw mo padala ana....

This discussion is about "aaa.Club ultima membership! Ayaw mo padala ana...." in the "Destinations" forums.
Originally Posted by ArtM But bro, for OFW I don't think you can plan ahead for 1 year or 6 months less.....There are times that ...

C.I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by ArtM View Post
    But bro, for OFW I don't think you can plan ahead for 1 year or 6 months less.....There are times that we have unscheduled vacation leave and more often our vacations were not according to our plans...In short, it is pointless of being a member without having the opportunity or convenient to avail such privileges....They will always have the reason that " we need time to reserve your hotel accomodation ,,,,blah blah.....
    You should have considered your situation bro as an OFW before you signed up. Unless there were information/details that were missing during the presentation. If its difficult for you to lay down a long term travel plan, then maybe you picked a wrong travel package. But it doesn't mean the package itself is that bad. It just doesn't suit you. As I've said, being a member doesn't mean you always get served anywhere you want at anytime convenient to you.

I am not taking side here. Neither it is my intention to argue. All I'm saying is, not all members see it the way you do - presenting the other side of the coin.

Banned User Platinum Member
    Member ko ani for 15 years plan. 7 vouchers/year. Wala pa hinoon ko ka try ug avail sa privilege pero I hope dili ni problema in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamblot View Post
    You should have considered your situation bro as an OFW before you signed up. Unless there were information/details that were missing during the presentation. If its difficult for you to lay down a long term travel plan, then maybe you picked a wrong travel package. But it doesn't mean the package itself is that bad. It just doesn't suit you. As I've said, being a member doesn't mean you always get served anywhere you want at anytime convenient to you.

I am not taking side here. Neither it is my intention to argue. All I'm saying is, not all members see it the way you do - presenting the other side of the coin.
    I think the best thing we need to do is to ask istoryans who were posting Club Ultima membership for sale...
    I am pretty sure that they are hesitant to say the truth(one thing for sure, just to get rid of the membership), you maybe asking, why they are eager to sell their membership for bargain price?
    If that is beneficial or had a good privilege and benefits, I don't think they will sell or let it go....

@Nefarian: Try visiting the CU membership and reservation. Make sure you have 3 months or 1 year before your reservation to your plan stay. And by the way, Good luck. Hope you can get reservations at earliest time available.
    Let me know if you can have the accommodation right away especially abroad.
    But for the hotels owned by CU, they might need 1 week,,,,but anyway....good luck on your first try.
    We have tried 4 times, sinulog hotel stay (wala gyud.. hurot dayon), makati( need 2 vouchers if you had only few days before), thailand (need 3 months daw,good excuse), US Europe and singapore 1 year...Hahay,.....
    Talking of Sinulog reservation: If they are recruiting members until now, how can they give benefits and privileges at full extent if they had only limited rooms available? What if you don't have a keyperson in the office, or you are from other cities and you don't have the chance to call or visit the CU office and ask for reservation by sinulog this year or next year...Wala man gani ko ka kuha nga naa ra ko sa siyudad, kadto pa kahang layo.....Well, not unless the management pinch down the number of rooms available. Then again, my question is if they represent the package (membership) with this and that...you are assuming that you can avail or hoping for any room by Sinulog....But what if hurot na dayon....How do you feel nga ingnaon lang ka nga uy....wala naman available.....is that fair?
    By the way,,,not only sinulog but all of the instances mentioned above... They recruit and recruit until members piled up, so what's the implications? with less control on affiliations and few hotel accomodations available to members, how can they give the best possible service? As the saying goes....Customer is always right....you have the right to choose, that you feel compensated of what you are paying for.....
    KAPSULA likes this.

maayo lang diay ni sila sa sales talk naka pa member raba ko ani tungod sa ilang dinner maikog nata mobalibad, impas raba ko next month 3 years sacrifice paying dues. hopefully tagaan ni nila pagtagad ning reklamoha,

Well, I am looking forward that all my predicaments will reach as high as their buildings and the top management will know.

Hope admin(istorya.net) will send notifications to them that their CU is trending right now.....ing ani on nalang nato panagsah para dili moboto ang dughan....
    lampz likes this.

C.I.A.
    I think the best thing we need to do is to ask istoryans who were posting Club Ultima membership for sale...
    I am pretty sure that they are hesitant to say the truth(one thing for sure, just to get rid of the membership), you maybe asking, why they are eager to sell their membership for bargain price?
    If that is beneficial or had a good privilege and benefits, I don't think they will sell or let it go....
    There are two sides of a coin. If this is how you see it, I respect your perspective bro. I for one once considered reselling my membership when financial went south.

Until now, I enjoy being a CU vacation club member. Having said that, I rest my case.
    KAPSULA likes this.

I don't like staying at big hotels in philippines or any other hotels..

they only want your $$$...

Default Same thing happened to us

We are also a member of Club Ultima, fully paid and all but until now we haven't used any of our coupons.. We find it easier booking hotels by ourselves yet for the sake of it and the money that we paid them for we tried booking for their international tie ups but ALL to no avail. Their replies are always "no room available for that date" but if we check their hotel tie ups in agoda or even in the hotel's official website they still have rooms available. That is why we are asking them what is the use of being a member if we can book hotels by ourselves HASSLE FREE.

Istoryans!!!!

I am a member of club ultima : But sad to say, they promise a lot, privileges and benefits etc...but it was a third time that we want to avail a hotel accommodation abroad,,,but they cannot arrange accommodation for us....they need 3 months or maybe 1 year in order to get an available room for you....they advice that they are not in control of their affiliates...wtf!
    What is the point of getting membership if you don't have the privilege or the convenient to arrange that simple availments...
    So, what we did? We book our own to agoda.com...just a matter of a click....and then we get the favorable hotels with no hassle>.....
    So istoryans!!!
    Do not believe on their promotional campaign....(club ultima), free hotel accomodation, etc ekekekekeke....don't believe on them...those agents who try to convince you...spread this to your friends....
    We are still a member of this...but i don't get much benefits esp. In getting availment for hotel outside the philippines....they need centuries to book your hotel before you can get any.
    Think of it before you jump into this membership...pm me if you want proof....

very informative post. thanks a lot for the heads up!

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast