Page 8 of 133 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Who's been to Japan?

This discussion is about "Who's been to Japan?" in the "Destinations" forums.
what i like the most is the shinkansen (bullet train) ride from osaka to tokyo, more comfortable, and enjoyable than a plane coz u get ...

Default Japan

what i like the most is the shinkansen (bullet train) ride from osaka to tokyo, more comfortable, and enjoyable than a plane coz u get to see the scenes whizzing by. it's also amazing how they do things in chronic efficiency. and during the end-of-season sales, electronic gadgets can go down as much as 50%.

MK

Default Japan

OT: do you know that the SHINKANSEN (bullet trains) in Japan has a world record of NO ACCIDENT in its 40 years of operation? I said it HAS because last month the first bullet train was derailed due to strong earthquake (its first accident then - no one was injured though) wala mag-silbe ang ila mga seismic sensors nga gibutang on every 20km interval sa rail-tracks.

Anyway, Japan is a good place to go for vacation$$$$ and short-time work (I mean 5 to 15 years in my term ) ....but be prepared...it's a very expensive place to be...High-speed broadband internet connection is the cheapest in the world though - me guess

MK

Default Japan

Quote Originally Posted by off^tangent
    it's also amazing how they do things in chronic efficiency.
    OT: not only that but also their chronic behavior towards work..."Workaholics".....and here's the result for that behaviour:
    http://www.bworld.com.ph/current/A&L/artstory4.html

Default Japan

yes everything is very efficient to the point that its getting a bore hehehe

yo! MK-san hows tokyp??

Default Japan

Yes you are right MK... I never rode a Shinkansen before but it is known as the fastest train in the world. Japan is quite expensive but it really is cheap for people working there because they have high salaries.

And also JAPAN has the cheapest broadband connection!!!!! You can get an unlimited BROADBAND connection at 3000-4000yen roughly 1500-2000 pesos here....

Sadly JAPS are workaholics.... Maski sa office duna matulog for one week dili mag uli sa haus... Pinoys lang cguro ang mouli on time... ehehehhehe

Yosh!

MK

Default Japan

Quote Originally Posted by samokan
    just don't get bored yet
    how's Osaka by the way....been there twice on short trips...it got nice subways compared to tokyo

Default Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Mary_f4
    Wat US? Wat Korea? Wat China? Their technology is nothing compared to Japan's.
    Sos Ginoo, sigurado kaba ani? Mangutana lang ko ug naka dungog kana ug Silicon Valley? Ug nakahibalo kaba kung asa na sya? Folks in tecnology, tagged SV (Silicon Valley) as the heart of technology.

Japs famous on there quality & implementing quality at highest standard at mass production level. Deli mani sya mao gyud ilang batasan, ingon ani lang ang nahitabo tungod sa embargo after WWII. Kay ma gutom man sila ug wala nay kapa engnan ilang nasod mao nga ilang gi optimize ang productivity with highest level of quality. In R&D, sa technology or even biotech deli man No.1 ang Japs. I believe they dwell in innovation and gizmos miniaturize. One other thing, thumbs-up gyud ko sa ilang discipline & commitment sa ilang trabaho. Ug hatagan time ang kauligon sa paglulinghayaw.

Default Japan

Quote Originally Posted by MK
    just don't get bored yet
    how's Osaka by the way....been there twice on short trips...it got nice subways compared to tokyo
    well osaka is more on subway and tokyo is more on JR hehehe
    and yes the subway is here is much better, english and japanese ang announcement hehe
    well its raining again and well temperature is basically same as tokyo
    also the biggest underground mall all over japan can be found here --> UMEDA
    can easily got lost hehehe

あのmkさん東京のどこに位置するですか

|EE

Default Japan

wanna go to japan and expirience their culture.... i very interested and fascinated in their culture...

MK

Default Japan

あのmkさん東京のどこに位置するですか
    Central Tokyo - 19min from Yamanote Circle
    Have you been to Osaka's "Universal Studio Japan" park?

Tokyo's "Disney Land" and "Disney Sea" are nice place to visit for tourist...and then Akihabara

11.    Advertisement

Page 8 of 133 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast